You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Overview of the opportunity:
The Risk Management group in National Office requires a Senior Risk Analyst to provide regulatory compliance support and administration. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Utilizing internal and externals systems and databases to research and monitor audit client activity to maintain internal databases.
- Responding to requests from internal and external stakeholders dealing with a variety of inquiries related to meeting regulatory reporting requirements
- Preparing and submitting registration updates and compliance reports to regulators on a timely basis
- Providing support to the internal quality inspection team, national root cause analysis projects, and other ad-hoc project work
- Responding to various questions from client service professionals, escalating matters to subject matters experts, and documenting resolutions where appropriate
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- University education in a business or related field
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to independently conduct research
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all professional levels
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, decision making and time management skills.
- High aptitude to learning new systems / technology
- Ability to assimilate, analyze and clearly communicate information
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Be aware of the sensitivity of information received and treat it appropriately
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3. KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Banking, Finance and Insurance