At Footlocker Inc., we believe that having great people in the right positions is key to our success. As we continue to grow, we are adding a Senior Regional Recruiter to work with hiring managers to identify talented individuals who love working here as much as we do. The Senior Regional Recruiter- Canada is a critical member of our Talent Acquisition team to support recruitment in nine provinces in the Canadian Market
. In this role you will serve as a consultative partner to your hiring managers, driving the life cycle recruitment process while also testing and implementing innovative talent attraction strategies to meet the future talent needs of your business. This is a hands-on recruitment role where you will manage active candidates and as continually develop passive talent pools in key functional areas.
Our team culture is collaborative, goal-oriented, and open to new ideas. Most importantly, we have fun! We are passionate about continuous process improvement and finding new ways of working together and with our stakeholders. Our candidates are our customers, and we are strong advocates on their behalf. We are also passionate about our employer's brand and fostering authentic connections throughout the interview process, enabling informed decisions for internal and external candidates and business partners.
This is an ideal role for someone who appreciates having autonomy in their day-to-day work along with a close-knit team atmosphere where we will all jump in and help each other out. Responsibilities
- Work closely with store leaders to facilitate the hiring process, from initial position opening through hire for assigned areas.
- Work closely with the Store Talent Director on special projects, employment branding, sourcing analytics, and others.
- Collaborate with colleagues across HR to deliver smooth recruitment and onboarding process, contributing to cross-functional projects as needed
- Keeps abreast of trends in the employment market as well as with new recruitment tools and technologies
- Partner with internal stakeholders to drive an efficient recruitment process and sound hiring decisions
- Define and implement a talent attraction and active and passive sourcing strategies targeted by role and/or function, adjusting as needed throughout the recruitment process
- Develop and maintain a strong network of candidates and recruiting sources and pipeline from a diverse selection of sources
- Deliver thoughtful candidate management practices and guide hiring managers on candidate experience best practices
- Leverage ATS and other data to report on recruiting metrics including Time to Fill, Conversion, Source Channel Performance, etc.
- Proficient in French and English required
- Independent and self-motivated with a high level of personal integrity and sound business judgment
- A team player who contributes to a fun, successful, and collaborative work environment
- Have demonstrated proactive recruiting experience/success with a variety of corporate positions. Experience in recruiting management positions is strongly preferred.
- Have earned a bachelor degree in Human resources or related field, have three to five years of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Be passionate about establishing strong relationships with candidates and employees, and guiding managers through the hiring process to achieve strong outcomes.
- Stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence at all levels of an organization
- An innovative and curious approach to solving problems; able to identify the root cause and drive process improvement
- Experience using metrics to set goals, diagnose trends and measure recruiting performance
- Able to prioritize and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Experience building and managing recruitment programs or new initiatives is a plus.