Do you have a passion for candidates? Do you have experience delivering outcomes by creatively using sourcing and marketing channels? Do you want to work in a fast passed, action packed organization with an opportunity to help grow at an unparalleled scale and pace? Delivering on Amazon's high bar for customer obsession takes hundreds of thousands of hourly Operations team members. Amazon Global Workforce Staffing (WFS) generates demand for the Amazon hourly brand, and converts that interest into new hires. If you are a seasoned marketer with a passion for helping thousands of people find great jobs, this is the role for you.
The WFS Associate Attraction team is looking for seasoned marketing/sourcing experts to join our team. We need people who can create successful marketing strategies to generate applications, and deliver short-term results while optimizing performance over time against a clear set of performance goals. This role will own the development and execution of sourcing and marketing strategy for multiple markets, including profiling target candidates and identifying appropriate sourcing and marketing levers to build top of funnel demand and effectively and efficiently attract hourly candidates. You will partner with cross-functional stakeholders to perform strategic research and data-driven candidate attraction actions. You play an essential role in tracking market factors and changes in hourly candidate behavior which impact our success in attracting hourly employees, including projects such as market mapping and market intelligence. To be successful in this role you will need to both see the big picture and be able to execute rapidly.
You will lead:
1. Local brand strategy: utilize marketing savvy to articulate differentiated employment positioning, leveraging the overall brand guidelines and value prop, tailoring for the local market
2. Channels: use data to rigorously assess channel effectiveness, prioritize based on business requirements, and develop an effective marketing mix to achieve application goals
4. Candidate experience: Be the evangelist for the candidate experience in owned markets, working to continuously improve the candidate journey
Basic Qualifications • Bachelor's degree in an applicable discipline such as Business or Marketing or Human Resources
• 7+ years of dedicated sourcing/recruiting experience, focused in employer brand, recruiting programs and/or recruiting technology
• 7+ years of experience supporting high volume hourly hiring
• 7+ years of experience in marketing/employment brand management
• 7+ years of experience directly managing and developing talent
Preferred Qualifications Advanced degree (MBA or other applicable advanced degree)
2+ years of experience in employment brand marketing
Posted: October 16, 2018
Closes: December 15, 2018