You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
We are looking for a strong Senior Recruiter to support our Finance Plus business at KPMG. Finance Plus is a subset of KPMG's Enterprise group that is responsible for all accounting and bookkeeping functions related to the clients they service. The division works in the cloud, which provides clients with accurate live data which enables them to make time sensitive decisions.
This role will lead the growth of our Finance Plus group as we expand our position in the Canadian marketplace. We foster creative and innovative approaches to talent attraction, candidate engagement, employer branding and diversity and inclusion with everyone on our team contributing to our success and evolution.
The successful candidate for this role will be passionate about people and curious about how they thrive and grow in their workplace, their careers and their lives.
. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Execute recruitment strategy and lead the recruitment effort for our Finance Plus group
- Review candidate applications and talent pools, while applying an inclusive and diverse approach
- Actively network and nurture long-term relationships with prospective talent
- Participate in debriefs and presenting/negotiating employment offers on behalf of leaders
- Coach hiring managers to continuously improve their talent acquisition capabilities
- Recommend best search practices to attract top talent
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis with Hiring Managers to plan for current and future needs
- Act as a brand ambassador for KPMG to ensure candidates are provided with a positive recruitment experience
Keys to your success:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- Minimum of 3 years of full cycle recruitment experience ideally in a mix of high-volume national organization, Executive/Contingency
- Search and/or Corporate recruitment environments
- Recruitment experience in professional services environment would be considered a nice to have
- Accounting and Bookkeeping search experience would be advantageous
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal and exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Be known as someone with the capability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility and an understanding of working as one team collaboratively
- Experience providing guidance to Hiring Managers and handling expectations applicably
- Commitment to delivering high value recruitment service
- Strong ability and experience in prioritizing work based on requirements of multiple stakeholders
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com