100 King Street West
Job Family Group:
Leads the design and delivery of customer digital experiences for a designated product pillar within Digital Investing. Ensures the customer is at the center of plans, designs and development that digitally enables customers. Leverages customer insights to drive the overall product value proposition and prioritization that enables a focus on what matters most to our customers. Provides product management expertise to manage the business and people impacts of work. Works across functions, bringing together stakeholders to integrate technology across multiple channels, business groups, geographies and customer segments and ensure alignment with business goals.
We're here to help
- Makes recommendations to senior leaders on strategy and new product features, based on an in-depth understanding of the clients of Digital Investing.
- Develops business cases by identifying needs, analysing potential options and assessing expected return on investment.
- Recommends product features, advises on resource requirements and develops roadmap for strategic execution.
- Develops and delivers the product vision and roadmap for a defined digital product feature and manages the impacts.
- Acts as the prime subject matter expert for internal/external stakeholders.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Supports change management programs of varying scope and type, including readiness assessments, planning, stakeholder management, execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.
- Provides advice and guidance to Digital Investing on implementation of solutions; Represents the "voice of the customer" for the digital product feature, familiar with customer feedback/pain points.
- Analyzes customer data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Monitors and tracks customer experience, process performance and other metrics; addresses any issues.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically 5+ years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A high level of curiosity, comfort with ambiguity and willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Ability to translate strategy, market trends, and customer needs into product vision and requirements.
- A track record of building and deploying digital product features, preferably within the financial services industry.
- In-depth experience in product strategy, and business case management.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth / Expert.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth / Expert.
- Influence skills - In-depth / Expert.
- Collaboration & team skills; with a focus on cross-group collaboration - In-depth / Expert.
- Able to manage ambiguity.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth / Expert.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Customer Service and Support