Requisition ID: 133507
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
As a key member of the Advice Digital Product team, you will assume end-to-end ownership of digital financial planning journey to help drive positive customer financial well-being. Leveraging your ability to organize and motivate teams, you will closely work with the other Product managers, Bank Stakeholders, Software Developers, and Designers to translate the customer journey directives into actionable backlog deliverables and follow through to completion.
We are looking for a "full-stack" Product Manager who is experienced in both product discovery and product delivery. Deciding what to build to drive certain customer and business objectives around long-term planning will be just as important as deciding how to build planning products. Experience developing experiments to determine the impact your products have on customer objectives will be an asset for this role. Is this role right for you?
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge
- Owns the portfolio for best-in-class planning experiences for Scotia customers. This role may accrue a portfolio of other related products related to advice and financial well-being.
- Participates in the development of the strategic vision and multi-year roadmap creation for the portfolio, alongside the Product Director of Advice Products
- Provides strategic oversight on the delivery of projects within the planning portfolio
- Owns the business line relationship with the relevant program teams and executive leadership (SVP & VP). Manage expectations with effective communication.
- Work closely with the business, compliance & other control functions, while always negotiating and pushing for the benefit of good customer experiences & high business value
- Guides product discovery to understand customer needs, current challenges, industry trends and best practices. Works closely with design and engineering partners to come up with solutions
- Defines the customer and business value by establishing relevant objectives and key results (OKRs). Sell executive leadership on the value through crisp and meaningful presentations
- Works with analytics to monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) such as sales funnel performance, penetration and engagement
- Use data to drive decisions. Develop hypotheses, test & iterate to formulate an agile product development approach, and leverage experimentation to measure the causal relationship between your product launch and impact on your prioritized objectives
- Maintain a prioritized backlog, support the creation of detailed user stories and participate in sprint planning & review activities. Engage day-to-day with the scrum teams, clarifying questions and helping with decision making
- Understands how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank's Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment
What's in it for you?
- Experience in a role building customer facing digital products
- You have managed a technology product or a digital journey end to end, from inception to delivery
- You are knowledgeable about multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Agile/Scrum, Engineering, UX/UI Design, Sales and Marketing, Finance
- You are a master of identifying and solving ambiguous problems to drive customer and business value
- You have excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- You have a curious and experimental mindset to drive innovation amidst uncertainty
- You have experience designing and running user testing sessions and customer interviews
- Your verbal and written communication skills are exceptional, with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at different levels in the organizations
- It would be a bonus if you have experience in the financial industry
- Experience designing and launching experiments (A/B, Multivariate) considered an asset
- Engineering, Computer Science or Business degrees considered an asset
- Experience working with third-party vendors (integrations) an asset
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity and curiosity and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create meaningful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- We hire you for your talent - not just a job - so you can grow with us. We'll equip you for success not only in your role, but also in your career as a whole
- Dress codes don't apply here: being comfortable does
- Our work from home social channel offers weekly virtual yoga, social events, learning opportunities, and contests to share current experiences & promote wellbeing in our new remote environment
- Access to thousands of online and in-person courses so you can hone your current skills, or learn new ones
- A competitive rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs on pension and profit sharing, paid vacation, personal & sick days, medical, vision, and dental benefits that start from day one and much more!
- Free shuttle service to and from Union Station, onsite subsidized cafeteria with a chef, and an onsite fitness center *
*Some of our perks & onsite offerings will be offline as we continue to monitor federal and provincial regulations around COVID-19.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Medical, Bank, Banking, Engineer, Healthcare, Marketing, Finance, Engineering
Banking, Finance and Insurance Health Care