Requisition ID: 110607
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. Purpose
Contributes to the overall success of Analytics and Business Planning in Canadian Business Banking ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
The Senior Product Manager, Analytics Solutions will be responsible for driving the adoption of Advanced Analytics applications in Business Banking. The role will collaborate with Business stakeholders, Data Scientists and Engineers in identifying, implementing and monitoring business use cases that drive revenue, improve efficiencies and/or reduce costs. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for developing training, communication and adoption of AI based Business Development engine and other Analytics applications with a goal to increase revenue, market share and profitability. The incumbent will be an effective translator for business users and analytics professionals, have excellent communication, change management and product management skills.
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Identify and prioritize Business use cases that can be effectively solved with Advanced Analytics
- Work closely with business leaders, users in sales and non-sales organizations to understand Analytics solutions that can increase revenue, improve efficiencies and/or reduce costs
- Effectively prioritize use cases for development by Analytics team (CID&A)
- Facilitate ideation sessions with business leaders, users and CID&A
- Serve as a Product Manager for Advanced Analytics Solutions
- Develop Advanced Analytics applications in partnership with Customer Insights, Data & Analytics (CIDA) organization to provide Business Development opportunities through recommendation engine
- Enables development and ongoing enhancement of prospect and business development leads that enable Business bankers to grow client base, offer advice and solutions to clients and grow revenue and market share for the Business Bank
- Collaborates with CID&A team on data, models and triggers that are needed to provide effective business development leads to Business Bankers
- Ensure that the solution solves the business problem in the most efficient and interpretable form for business users
- Help identify the business data needed to produce the most useful insights
- Ensures leads developed are effective and have gone through user testing/feedback as well as quality assurance prior to deployment
- Execute the product development roadmap for the recommendation engine and ensure solutions are deployed with speed and agility while ensuring effective user experience
- Partner with CID&A to integrate other advanced analytic solutions that can drive and/or support Sales Effectiveness, Client Advocacy, Portfolio Management and Pricing mandates for the Business Bank
- Lead Deployment and Adoption of Advanced Analytics Solutions
- Develop communication and change management roadmap to deploy and drive adoption of advanced analytics applications
- Synthesize complex analytics-derived insights into easy-to-understand, actionable recommendations that business users can easily extract and execute on.
- Organize and deploy training to Sales teams and other users across the country ensuring effective user experience
- Ensure user feedback is effectively incorporated pre-deployment and pain points adequately resolved
- Develop KPIs and performance dashboards to enable tracking of adoption rates among users and success related to deployment of Advanced Analytics solutions
- Perform client take-up and profitability analysis to provide impact of solutions deployed
- Actively champion and drive adoption among business users through training, change management and user engagement
- Manages and works collaboratively with key stakeholder relationships in CID&A, with Business Banking Executive and Sales teams as well as Technology teams
- Responsible for understanding key data assets in the bank, availability of external data assets and driving development of cutting-edge analytics solutions
- Understands how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Creates an environment in which his/her team pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank's Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Builds a high-performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team. Develops team expertise in data mining and strong analytics capabilities
Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Computer Science or relevant work experience
BA or Masters in Statistics/Analytics
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, preferably in financial services
- 5+ years experience deploying Analytics solutions to users, driving adoption and change managemen
- Working knowledge of Advanced Analytics, AI and Machine Learning solutions
- Experience in Database Analytics as well as programming using SQL, SAS and/or Python
- Consulting experience a plus
- Enjoy discovering and learning new technologies and analytics applications
- Experience with financial analysis and KPI development
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Power BI
- Proficient in MS Office and Project Management, preferably leveraging agile methods
- You have a curious and experimental mindset and entrepreneurial spirit to drive innovation
- Your verbal and written communication skills are exceptional, with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at different levels in the organizations
- Strong prioritizing, analytical, presentation, project management and planning skills
- Effective strategic thinking, organizational know-how and influencing skills are critical for success
- High degree of knowledge of commercial products and profit drivers
- Excellent design and delivery capabilities
- Strong technical skills in Statistics, Math, Computer Science or related fields
Working Conditions Work in a standard office-based environment; non-standard hours are a common occurrence
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Analytics, Data Analyst, Bank, Banking, Management, Data, Marketing, Finance