To effectively compete in the global market and maximize profitability, businesses need efficient supply chains that meet the complex needs of their operations. We are seeking a Manager or Senior - Supply Chain and Operations. As a supply chain professional you'll work with business leaders to provide insights into supply chain transformation, sourcing, procurement, inbound logistics, engineering, manufacturing, final assembly, and product service and delivery. Through formal and on the job training, and experience of working with a range of global organizations, we'll help you achieve your potential. If you are looking for a cutting-edge environment, providing strategic advice in the areas of procurement, manufacturing, logistics, planning, and the overall value chain, this just might be the role you've been searching for. Your key responsibilities
As a Manager or Senior, Performance Improvement, Supply Chain & Operations, you'll contribute to Supply Chain & Operations client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. You'll also identify potential business opportunities for EY within existing engagements, and escalate these as appropriate.
Similarly, you'll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with senior members of the team. Drawing on your knowledge and experience, you'll create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership. You will actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives. In line with EY's commitment to quality, you'll confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer. As an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop. A willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel requirements could be as high as 60 - 80% Client responsibilities
• Manage and take a leadership role in EY's SC&O client engagements • Identify and lead business development opportunities • Create long term, trusted advisor relationships with senior client management • Assist in managing the financial aspects of engagements by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders • Oversee and take active part in creating project documentation and creating relevant reports • Build strong internal relationships within the Advisory practice and across other service lines People responsibilities (at the Manager level)
• Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring staff • Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff • Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training SC&O professionals • Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills • Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures Skills and attributes for success
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment (and know when to lead and when to follow) • Experience managing staff on multiple projects and providing direction to team members • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills • Excellent communications skills including oral, written, and presentation • A high level of motivation and a self-starting attitude • An ability to think outside of the box, and thrive on new challenges To qualify for the role you must have
• Outstanding academic record including a bachelor's degree and approximately 5-8 years of related work experience at the Manager level and 3-5 years of related experience at the Senior level • Experience working with and improving Sales & Operations Planning, Forecasting, Demand Planning, Supply Planning and Integrated Business Planning within Food, Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, Manufacturing, and / or Industrial Manufacturing • Developing and/or implementing end-to-end supply chain strategic planning roadmaps for large international organizations • Experience with logistics, inventory management, transport, warehousing and/or distribution networks • Driving technology-enabled supply chain transformation- Working with and implementing/enhancing technology platforms that enabled planning such as SAP APO, SAP IBP, Kinaxis, Anaplan, O2 is an asset • Demonstrated experience with driving change and cost savings at leading practices organizations Ideally, you'll also have
• A post-graduate degree and/or a professional designation (e.g. SCMP, CPSM) is an asset • Experience in Manufacturing is an asset • Security clearance preferred. What we look for
We're looking for people that are passionate supply chain consultants, at the top of their game, but who would like to continue to grow their subject matter expertise and help others around them achieve their potential. If you have a passion for assisting businesses achieve their full potential and working with some of the highest performing teams, this role might very well be for you. What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry • Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career • The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We're committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. From our actions to combat systemic racism and our advocacy for the LGBT+ community to our innovative Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, we welcome and embrace the diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world. About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark. Apply today
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Customer Service and Support