KPMG is a global organization of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 145 countries, have more than 220,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG International acts as a coordinating entity, carrying out business activities for the benefit of KPMG firms. More than 2,500 talented colleagues make up the KPMG International team, with a focus on ensuring global consistency and providing expertise to support member firms in the achievement of KPMG's Trust and Growth ambition. KPMG International is comprised of a number of high-performing global teams, including: Global Advisory, Global Audit, Global Clients & Markets, Global Corporate Affairs, Global People, Global Quality and Risk Management, Global Tax & Legal, Global Technology and Knowledge, the International Office of General Counsel, and the Office of Chief Administrative Officer. Working together, our global team is changing the way our business operates, delivering value to our member firms and driving positive change in the communities we serve.About the team
KPMG Private Enterprise is a sector under KPMG's Global and Clients and Markets team. This sector is exclusively focused on serving private companies. KPMG Private Enterprise is a sub-brand of KPMG and a priority sector under KPMG's Collective Strategy. The candidate will report to the Managing Director of Strategy, Marketing & Communications, Global KPMG Private Enterprise and work closely with the Global Sector Head of KPMG Private Enterprise. The candidate will be a key member of the Global KPMG Private Enterprise and Global Clients and Markets marketing team. Role Summary
Lead the development, management and implementation of key global KPMG Private Enterprise marketing campaigns that are omni channel, in coordination with the national member firms and priority areas. This role works with Global Private Enterprise leadership who are located around the world, as well as regional and national marketing managers, and other functions within the Global Resource Centre including Digital and Social Media teams. Working with the Managing Director, the Senior Marketing Manager will help develop and implement the 2023 Global KPMG Private Enterprise marketing strategy and programs that address the agreed business plan and priorities.
#LI-Hybrid What you will doStrategic marketing planning, marketing program management and execution
Enhance sub-brand market profile and reputation
- Develop and execute the annual marketing plan for the KPMG Private Enterprise sector. If needed, develop a marketing strategy for a new initiative as determined by leadership throughout the fiscal year.
- Create, implement, and review the adoption and effectiveness of marketing programs to deliver on the objectives set in the strategic marketing plan.
- Manage the marketing program from start to finish including stakeholder engagement, third party deliverables, budget, key performance indicators (KPIs) and timelines.
Budget management and marketing ROI
- Develop and deliver programs to raise the external profile of the Global KPMG Private Enterprise sub-brand, with a focus on key global and local spokespeople, and across target markets.
- Develop and implement an appropriate mix of activities that highlight KPMG's sector expertise across all the sub-segment focus (Emerging Giants, Family Business and Family Offices and Ultra High Net Worth individuals). Programs developed are omni channel i.e., social media, online content, events, flagship thought leadership campaigns and PR.
- Develop and implement the key sector thought leadership campaigns based on the business issues that entrepreneurs and private companies face, where KPMG wants to position itself as an advocate and voice for the market segment.
What you bring to the roleExperience & knowledge
- Identify new KPIs and meet set targets.
- Day-to-day management of budget.
- Effective use of allocated global marketing program budget and regularly report results to demonstrate value and ROI.
Technical skills & qualifications
- A marketing professional with at least seven years of experience (minimum of three years at a management level), including some relevant Industry/Sector experience
- Experience developing compelling value propositions for services/campaigns and creating integrated issue-based platforms both for promoting relationships and generating revenue
- Demonstrable success in developing and implementing complex (and preferably international) digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in working with content management systems to deliver content marketing programs and create demand generation campaigns
- Digital marketing experience developing omni channel multi-platform campaigns
- University degree or college diploma in a related field (ie. marketing or communications)
- Strong writing skills and a good understanding of how to make materials effective online
- Proven project management skills with the ability to get buy-in and support for projects from diverse and often widespread stakeholders
- Flexible and able to operate in the context of very different cultures and national approaches
- Ability to travel internationally as required. Flexibility in hours to accommodate varying time zones
At KPMG International, we are supportive of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands. We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements could be of interest. Please ask to find out more. Keys to your success
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Government Sales and Marketing