You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory, and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Overview of the opportunity:
As part of the KPMG National Marketing and Communications team, the Advisory Senior Marketing Coordinator provides marketing expertise and support for KPMG's Advisory function, which includes the firm's Management Consulting, Risk Consulting and Deal Advisory practices. You will provide support in the areas of content marketing, digital marketing (including email marketing, webinars, web content, social media), market research, CRM management, client-facing events and other market-positioning activities. This is an excellent opportunity for a strong, tactical, self-starter who is interested in further developing their strategic marketing skillset.
Location: work virtually, close to one of our Canadian KPMG office location https://home.kpmg.com/ca/en/home/about/offices.html
T he Senior Marketing Coordinator, Advisory, role will provide you the opportunity to join a fast-paced, growth-focused team that works with Advisory service lines and collaborates with various industry and geographical teams to roll-out campaigns nationally. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Support the National Advisory Marketing Director and Senior Manager to execute the National Advisory marketing plan
- Assist in the development of marketing plans and tactics, and coordinate the rollout of high-profile Advisory campaigns and programs, both internally and externally
- Manage the production of marketing collateral, webinars, email campaigns, web content and social media campaigns with in-house creative and digital marketing teams
- Support specific online/offline events, including event management logistics-e.g. critical path development, invitation development and distribution, registration management, list management/creation, distribution of follow-up reports and other related support as needed
- Collaborate with in-house digital marketing team to maintain website, drive social media content and aspects of our marketing campaigns and programs
- Create, develop and manage marketing-related content for our internal portals
- Research as well as coordinate and gather information necessary to develop presentations, fact sheets, and other marketing collateral, as required
- Participate in initiatives to help advance collaboration across functions, industries, and regions to share and leverage best practices and enhance overall marketing efficiencies
- Help to maintain lists in KPMG's CRM database and execute external communications through KPMG's lead generation tools, such as ExactTarget and Cvent
Keys to your success:
- Strong digital marketing expertise demonstrated in a professional environment, with an awareness of how digital/social media trends can be applied in a B2B professional services environment
- Superior project management and campaign management skills; must be able to manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and an effective presenter
- Awareness and interest in business issues and the business media landscape
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- Self-confidence to provide support and recommendations to senior leadership
- Innovative mindset that actively questions the status quo in order to improve what we do.
- Undergrad or equivalent in a related field preferred
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment, with a high level of confidence in dealing with senior executives and challenging situations
- Detail-oriented, quick to learn, and takes initiaitive; demonstrating a keenness to develop skills and grow within the organizationTeam-player and an active participant in marketing meetings
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Sales and Marketing