Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Wealth Pricing is part of the dynamic Strategy, Product, & PAIR (SP&P) team within Wealth Shared Services (WSS). The SP&P team's expanding mandate focuses on Wealth Products, Pricing, Investment Strategy, Portfolio Advice & Implementation, Risk & Policy, and Wealth Business Strategy. Job Description
We are hiring for the position of Senior Manager, Wealth Pricing Model, Profitability & Governance to oversee, lead, and develop a highly specialized team in support of TD Wealth's evolving pricing and investment advice strategies. Reporting to the Associate Vice President, Wealth Pricing, accountabilities of the Senior Manager role include:
- Providing thought leadership of TD Wealth's future-state pricing strategy and capabilities in close collaboration with the advice channels in Private Wealth Management, Financial Planning and Direct Investing businesses.
- Articulating fee engine and pricing-as-a-service capability requirements that will enable our continuum of consistent client-centered value propositions and future pricing model
- Harmonizing and optimizing fee structures across channels to clearly differentiate advice offerings and to ensure compliance with Client Focused Reforms (CFR)
- Ownership of end-to-end fee calculation and pricing processes including remediation of findings and developing governance frameworks
- Leading pricing change proposals, including overall ownership of business cases on new offerings and price changes
- Profit and Loss (P&L) oversight of Wealth platforms & investment products, including development and communication of product/platform analytics, revenue and expense forecasts, key metrics and leakage
- Provide coaching, mentorship, and guidance to a team of Wealth professionals
- Wealth and investment management knowledge or experience with expertise in advice-channel pricing models and analytics
- Leadership skills with ability to motivate, coach, and develop high-performing teams
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships with cross functional teams, colleagues, partners, and stakeholders at multiple levels
- Robust organizational, prioritization, and team management skills with the ability to work in a demanding environment with a high degree of change and ambiguity
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Driven to find creative solutions to complex problems
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance