Permanent Reference code
:109161 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Are you a leader focused on helping companies define their technology strategy, and optimize their capabilities? Do you want to be part of a high-performing team advising top-tier companies globally?
Our TS&T team is hiring experienced leaders (Senior Manager) to help deliver high-profile (IT) Service Management engagements across all IT capability domains. We are looking for experienced Service Management practitioners and strategists to augment our team with a demonstrated track record and passion for Service Management, Technology Service Delivery frameworks, methods and technologies to help our clients improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their IT organizations.What will your typical day look like?
• Lead pursuit, scoping and delivery of IT service management advisory engagements for mid to large scale clients;
• Contribute to practice development and leadership, team building, and thought leadership;
• Interact with clients including technology and business executives to understand objectives, deliver on-time and develop high-quality work products;
• Own and manage engagements, lead delivery teams, coach and mentor team members;
• Support the creation of technology strategy, IT capability, IT governance and IT service management programs, services, methods and solutions.
• Contribute to the development thought leadership to share with our clients,
• Lead development and delivery of practice learning and growth initiatives to advance individual and team development;
• Support industry and subject matter events sponsored by the firm;About the team
Deloitte's Technology Strategy and Transformation (TS&T) practice works closely with CIOs and Technology Leaders at the intersection of business and technology to articulate and solve key business problems leveraging technology. In each interaction, we bring a pragmatic approach, proven experience and a team with the depth and breadth necessary to address topics that may arise, as well as a tailored approach to best-fit clients' needs to enable success and impact to our clients of all sizes and scale across industries. Our assets, alliances, industry subject-matter-experts, and global reach creates a network of Deloitte professionals that can quickly draw insight from around the world.Enough about us, let's talk about you
• You have at least 10 years of experience in technology management and / or technology strategy consulting, with experience in IT service management, managed services, service delivery, and / or IT governance.
• You operate at the intersection of IT and the business and are keenly able to discuss and translate business needs into functional and technical solution requirements
• You may have had prior experience in an IT business relationship management capacity, running an IT Service Management team, delivering IT Service Management programs coupling process modernization, operational improvements with enabling solutions
• You have practical experience and demonstrated knowledge of IT services including cloud, application / product services, IT infrastructure services, business process services, contact / call centre, telecommunications and / or workplace technology services
• You have at least an Undergraduate University degree with preference for a post-graduate degree in Business (MBA),
• You are comfortable designing, and facilitating workshops with business and IT stakeholders
• You have advanced ITIL certification and are regarded as an ITIL / ITSM subject matter expert
• You are comfortable with ambiguity, are naturally curious, and are passionate about solving problems
• You have advanced written and verbal communication skills with a keen 'story telling' ability. Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Information Technology, IT Manager, Call Center, Relationship Manager, Developer, Technology, Customer Service
Management and Executive