At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
Our Family Office team is rapidly growing, and we are seeking a Senior Manager, Family Office, to support our evolving practice and drive engagements in our Regions West Tax practice. This role is instrumental in helping with the growth and strategic evolution of our Family Office practice in the region and nationally. What you will do
The successful candidate will be accountable for the delivery of a best in class service offering and contribute to the overall growth of the KPMG Family Office practice.
The individual will be responsible for the following key business domains and initiatives:
What you bring to the role
- Support the Tax Strategy pillar leader to drive and deliver successful client engagements, helping clients ensure compliance in their personal and corporate matters.
- Help evaluate, assess, and anticipate the needs and interests of clients and their families, and recommend potential solutions and value-add services.
- Stay on top of proposed and existing accounting and reporting regulations, and the potential implications to clients.
- Foster strategic and positive relationships with professionals, organizations and third-party vendors that support the service pillar and client needs, including business and personal administration support.
- Collaborate with other KPMG Tax, Audit, Legal and advisory teams to ensure a consistent, reliable, and integrated approach for clients.
- Learn and be proficient in various technologies to support client needs.
- Support the practice leaders and senior managers in their business development strategies, go-to market approach and client/family relationship models.
- Actively contribute and support the proposal and pursuits process.
- Act as a brand ambassador to KPMG Family Office. Help maintain a strong presence in the market and enhance the KPMG brand recognition and reputation.
The successful candidate will have a strategic mindset, an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for client service excellence and working with some of the most successful business families/entrepreneurs and high- net-worth families. Furthermore, given the client centric service nature of KPMG Family Office it is of critical importance that this individual can demonstrate the following qualities: Market/client focus
- Experience working with high-net-worth individuals and/or family businesses and have a strong understanding of their needs and of the issues they face.
- Understanding of family office, corporate and personal finance, due diligence, and compliance.
- Highly analytical and proficient in accounting and reporting technologies, systems, and software.
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to anticipate risks.
- Robust ability in managing multiple demands, priorities, and projects.
- Maintain awareness of emerging economic and market trends, competitor activity and products/services.
- Natural curiosity and resourcefulness to develop and execute new ideas with pragmatism.
- Deep understanding of the importance of absolute discretion and confidentiality.
- Solid aptitude for building trusting relationships with broad groups of stakeholders, prospects, and clients as well as diverse family members.
- Experience in business development and client-facing roles.
- Significant personal presence and excellent networking skills.
- Strong communication, public speaking skills, coaching/mentoring, and leadership skills.
- Sound financial literacy and strong business acumen is a must.
- A strategic thinker with client centric approaches, as well as deep commercial awareness and a collaborative team approach.
- Strong work ethic; entirely trustworthy, caring, and empathic.
KPMG BC Region Pay Range Information
- Professional Accounting Designation.
- Completion of the In-depth Tax course.
The expected base salary range for this position is $105,000 to $162,500 and may be eligible for bonus awards. The determination of an applicant's base salary within this range is based on the individual's location, skills, & competencies, and unique qualifications. In addition, KPMG offers a comprehensive and competitive Total Rewards program. Keys to your success:
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page .