At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
A career within our Cybersecurity Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients implement an effective cybersecurity program that protects against threats, propels transformation, and drives growth. As companies pivot toward a digital business model, exponentially more data is generated and shared among organizations, partners and customers. We play an integral role in helping our clients ensure they are protected by developing transformation strategies focused on security, efficiently integrate and manage new or existing technology systems to deliver continuous operational improvements and increase their cybersecurity investment, and detect, respond, and remediate threats What you will do
As a Manager within the Cybersecurity Strategy & Governance team, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
What you bring to the role
- Proactively assist in the management of several client projects simultaneously.
- Understand and help solve our clients' cybersecurity problems.
- Advising on digital and technical aspects of cyber security governance, frameworks and operating models.
- Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge, as well as managing the performance and development of other team members.
- Work to innovate, build and enhance how the KPMG Cyber team operates internally and for our clients.
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen.
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues.
- Linking cyber security to other consultancy offerings on risk management, resilience and IT transformation to provide holistic support to our clients.
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your KMPG brand.
Keys to your success:
- Proven experience of understanding and managing aspects of cyber risk, including the assessment, analysis and reporting of cyber risk in a business context through performing detailed cyber risk assessment and due diligence on third parties.
- Proven experience in defining and/or implementing security controls across multiple layers of the IT architecture stack.
- An understanding of cybersecurity controls and how they work together to achieve a defence in depth model.
- Interpreting and applying the requirements of appropriate standards (e.g. NIST, ISO, COBIT, ISF), policies, regulatory requirements and threat/risk assessment in the definition of enterprise security strategy.
- Experience leading multiple teams on multiple client projects.
- Designing and updating cybersecurity strategies, roadmaps, and target operating models.
- Understanding and applying risk management principles to effectively manage cyber risk.
- Implementing business resilience strategies to minimize the impact of a cyber incident.
- Technical designations such as CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CEH, CGEIT, ITIL, PCI QSA, CIPP/C, TOGAF, SABSA or CISM.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or the equivalent experience.
- Experience in working in a consulting environment would be an asset.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.