101449 Cost Centre:
CANADA CC SUPPORT FUNCTIONS Employee Referral Program - Potential Reward:
We are committed to investing in our employees and helping you continue your career at Scotiabank. Purpose
Leads and drives Sales Practices within the Canadian Contact Centre, ensuring business strategies, plans and initiatives are executed / delivered in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.Accountabilities
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• Support the strategy development, enhancement and implementation of the Sales Practices framework for the Canadian Contact Centre
• Build effective working relationships with various business lines and stakeholders (Contact Centre Frontline, Contact Centre Controls and Monitoring and Canadian Banking Sales Practices groups) to identify and drive initiatives, efficiencies and communications, and leverage key learnings from other groups to adhere and further ingrain the global sales principles and sales practices within the Canadian Contact Centre
• Ensure recruiting and training materials are aligned with global sales principles at all times
• Define, implement, monitor and analyze relevant financial and non-financial sales practices metrics, key trends and themes that provide pertinent and actionable insights for proper sales practices, and that can be used by management to incent and reward desired behaviours in support of business strategies.
• Enhance the goal allocation process in collaboration with the Contact Centre Sales Optimization team, Frontline management and business lines to ensure proper management in accordance with the sales conduct framework & the spirit of the global sales principles.
• Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank's Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
• Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.Education & Experience
• Thorough knowledge of the Canadian financial services marketplace and a solid understanding of global sales practices and principles
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, PowerPoint)
• Strong project management and organizational capabilities to drive simultaneous multiple priority deliverables
• Solid relationship building and relationship management skills
• Proven ability to influence and coordinate with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to manage stakeholder expectations, concerns, and to identify and mitigate risk as required
• Solid knowledge of Retail & Small Business operationsWorking Conditions
• Work in a standard office-based environment; non-standard hours are a common occurrence.
• Limited travel domestically may be required
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Scarborough
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Sales Management, Call Center, Bank, Banking, Sales, Customer Service, Finance
Sales and Marketing Management and Executive