Who we are
As the Working and Learning Company, we at Staples Canada, are dynamic, inspiring partners to our customers and the communities in which we live. At Staples, we inspire people to work smarter, learn more and grow every day. We look for people who are curious, approachable and passionate, and who enjoy finding solutions.
If that's you, let's work, learn and grow together.
We are building an inclusive and diverse team
Staples Canada is creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. We welcome, value and thrive on perspectives and contributions from backgrounds that vary by race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lifestyle, age, educational background, national origin, religion or physical ability. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Some of what you will do
As the Senior Manager, Sales Enablement, you will play a high-impact, high-exposure role. You will build the strategy and execute the go-to-market tactics designed to successfully deliver technical services to Consumer and Small & Medium-sized business customers through all channels. You will lead a team, develop strong internal partnerships, and ultimately be accountable to bring the Services strategy to market. You will lead our planning & innovation roadmap, influencing the support and operating models as required, to ensure effective launch execution and sustainable results. You will play a leading role in our Digital Transformation, particularly focused on improving the customer experience online. You will work with senior leaders to manage change and inspire performance, including the development of internal capabilities, process ownership and documentation to ensure lasting impact.
Specifically, you will:
• Work with Program Owners and cross-functional teams to ensure operations readiness and coordinate testing, training and communication as required Some of what you need
• Develop Go-to-market plans in partnership with key Staples stakeholders (Digital, IT, marketing, and merchandising, retail operations, and Preferred Sales teams)
• Establish, monitor, and maintain current and future operational policies and procedures (SOPs), performance measures, metrics and production control processes.
• Enable the sales pipeline through both digital and direct sales channels, including outsourced options
• Work to support the customer's working & learning journey and deliver a differentiated experience across all offers and channels with the goal of meeting & exceeding the sales & margin plan.
• Design and evolve a roadmap, including a Digital Transformation strategy for ATS to build out its services capabilities, leveraging existing investments and/or identifying strategic partnerships.
• Understand business requirements through interviews and analyses and facilitates discussions with business unit leaders.
• Create value for all segments and ensures Staples offers and go-to-market plans highlight key areas of differentiation for bolster our competitiveness
• Represent Tech Services on company strategic initiatives and is accountable for the department's capabilities & deliverables.
• Conduct process mapping, analysis, and redesign to drive operational improvements
• Minimum 5 years' experience in Go-To-Market or Sales Enablement role in Retail/Vendor space ideally in the technology space Some of what you will get
• Minimum 5 years in management role, national scope or experience in multi-unit management is preferred.
• University degree in business or equivalent experience.
• Strong understanding of operational business processes and ability to apply this business knowledge.
• Strong technology acumen in the areas of break/fix and hardware support, connected devices, network, cloud, software & hardware (including consultation, installation, service & support)
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Experience delivering Go-to-Market strategies for organizations in Retail and/or MSP industry
• Solutions finder
• Associate discount Additional Information
• Health and Dental benefits
• Performance bonuses
• Learning & Development programs
• And more...
•Combination of office and remote work
S taples is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants' needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Sales and Marketing