At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
Senior Managers in the People & Change service line participate in and/or lead engagement teams in providing advisory services to senior leaders in organizations that are facing organizational and talent management issues. They are responsible for developing and implementing effective and innovative solutions to meet client needs in the areas of change management, organization design, strategic talent management and HR transformation. Senior Managers are responsible for using principles of project management to manage multiple projects with strategic impact for multiple clients and are accountable for the deliverables, cost, schedule, and quality of their projects. Senior Managers develop and maintain good relationships with clients and deploy strong business development skills for People & Change services as well as all Advisory services. Senior Managers are dedicated developers of talent at all levels and managers of the risk management, financial and commercial aspects of Management Consulting. What you will do
• Provide leadership and operational advice to engagement teams and clients in the areas of HR transformation, organization design and effectiveness, change management, performance measurement, talent management, workforce planning, workplace of the future, inclusion and diversity, return to work and employee experience.
• Develop and maintain productive relationships with clients and peers and partners
• Design and implement innovative solutions to meet client needs using best practice research and intellectual capital materials
• Initiate projects by developing project scope, including detailed, task-level work plans and resource, time, and cost estimates, required to successfully implement a viable solution.
• Identify and develop business opportunities through external and internal networking and leading proposals
• Support internal firm development by creating and contributing to new intellectual capital, leading internal teams and contributing to the development of others What you bring to the role
• A minimum of 7 years' progressively responsible broad scope business management experience in consulting firm and/or corporate environment.
• Successful track record in areas in behavioral change management, organization design, organization development, or process improvement.
• Must have experience in behavioral change management on system implementation projects
• Excellent knowledge of HR processes and function
• Good knowledge of performance measurement practices Keys to your success:
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here .
#LI-Hybrid Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.