Permanent Reference code
:97601 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Transformational Change - Senior ManagerRemarkable people. Remarkable work. Remarkable career.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
At Deloitte, we recognize that the days of one set path to career success are long over. We offer you the flexibility and choice to customize a work experience that fuels your passions, strengths and ambitions. We also try to ensure there are plenty of occasions to have fun, relax, play, exercise, and build relationships. At Deloitte, we are redefining what it means to be a professional services firm. We are all about 'remarkable': Remarkable people. Remarkable work. Remarkable career.
( Even our workplace is remarkable! ) The team
Our Transformational Change practice is leading the way when it comes to helping clients draw insights from the rapid changes happening in the market and drive sustainable changes in the way people work. From being digital and employee & customer experience, to robotic process automation and the future of work, our clients need to navigate this landscape of disruption and seize the opportunities available for them and their people. Our ability to enable our clients to lead and manage strategic transformations in their organization makes us a standout in the market place - consistently rated as the leading firm in Canada and globally! Change has never been more complex, and yet, it has never been more exciting to play in this space. Possibilities are limitless. The role
As a Senior Manager, you will play a leading role in delivering our services to clients across a breadth of industries and solution offerings. You will leverage leading research, analytics, technology, and industry insights to impact the future of work and provide strategic and business-focused solutions to our clients. You will join, lead and grow a team that loves collaborating, taking on challenges and exceeding expectations.
No two days are ever the same, but here is a sample of some of the work you might do in this role: mentor other leaders agile, data-driven, approaches to develop change management strategies and campaigns that enable our clients to reach its strategic objectives; develop and maintain senior client relationships; consult with clients to understand the impact of strategic and operational changes on their employees and to deliver targeted interventions to increase the pace and effectiveness of adoption amongst stakeholders.ExpectationWho you are
Growing your career and future at Deloitte is within your hands and here is how you'll succeed:
Your role as a Senior Manager at Deloitte
- You are genuinely passionate about managing transformational change. You keep up with trends in the market today and have your own point of view on what it takes for people to become comfortable with and adapt to almost constant change.
- You excel at executing client service plans on complex engagements working closely with Partners and other business leaders.
- You have a design mindset, delivering a unique and customized customer service solution by using logic, imagination, intuition, and systemic reasoning to explore possibilities of what could be and as a means of creating the desired outcomes that benefit the end user.
- You lead from the heart and with a purpose. You understand what drives those around you, you push them to do their best and you provide your teams with challenging and meaningful opportunities.
- You're able to influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and truly understanding their needs. You project confidence, optimism, energy and credibility internally and externally.
- You are driven to win and help Deloitte continue our strong tradition of success by identifying and leading a variety of business development opportunities.
- Inspire others to embrace and live our purpose and values.
- Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline; create a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top-talent and high-performing teams.
- Create opportunities to drive impact; anticipate client needs and deliver superior results by leverage each persons' strengths.
- Build deep relationships across a diverse network, and use a flexible influencing style to gain buy-in and drive impact.
- Translate broader strategies to a compelling team vision and goal; align team priorities to achieve business/firm objectives.
- Apply deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement.
- Establish a strong leadership brand and inspire followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others.
Join our team, share your strengths and dare to explore what a remarkable future could mean for you at Deloitte!Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- You have an undergraduate degree with outstanding academic qualifications, ideally matched with a post-graduate degree and PMP / other designations.
- You have a successful career in professional consulting services firms, including progressively responsible roles in management, with some experience in a leadership capacity.
- You have a proven track record leading and implementing large scale, complex organizational change management programs in areas such as technology adoption, strategic change and cultural adoption, with a focus on privately-owned, mid market clients.
- You are experienced in leading teams of varying sizes that work with tight deadlines and with a high standard quality of work.
- You are experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communication and facilitation, managing client expectations, profitability and team leadership
- You have experience in playing a project and program manager role and being able to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities.
- You have the ability to anticipate the short and long-term impact of decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving.
- You are able to travel within Canada, US and, on occasion, internationally.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Change Management, Consulting, Equity, Project Manager, Developer, Management, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive