Permanent Reference code
:105562 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Collaborate and solve the most complex problems.
Make an impact that matters with our Higher Education clients, in our local communities and with your teams.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to reflect contemporary Canada.What will your typical day look like?
In this senior role you will work with our clients to deliver solutions for their technical and strategic challenges. Your involvement in the Canadian Higher Education industry will include fostering relationships within the industry, selling and driving business, contributing to intellectual eminence, and linking our myriad of services to the potential clients. As a leader, you will also support managing and setting the direction of the practice and our people across the country. Lastly, every day, you will work in and environment that encourages you to bring your whole self to the opportunities ahead and be strengthened by the team with whom you work.About the team
Our Higher Education practice is the undisputed leader in Canada. We truly have the best and the brightest consultants and have served this industry for over 20 years. Our clients see the rapid changes happening in their institutions and look to us for guidance: from modernized student experiences, to back office technology optimization, to driving informed decision via AI and big-data, all while navigating the future of work and future of education. We fundamentally believe that modernized, efficient, effective and impactful education has a pivotal role to play in leading change in the world and we are helping shape that. We have experienced team members coast-to-coast and we are truly a national team. Our nature is collegial, our approach is insightful, and our impact is evolutionary.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Proficient and experienced (minimum 10+ years) with project delivery, prior professional services work, and technology project management (ERP specific experience is an asset)
- Understand and have experience with software development lifecycle and ways of delivering (including agile)
- Passionate about Higher Education, including staying up to date with trends and the market and you have an active interest in changing what Higher Education will look like in 10 to 15 years
- Adept at understanding the Higher Education business, business pain points, and has an ability to converse easily and credibly with business and technology leaders
- Passion to explore, learn about, and then bring creative solutions to the challenges faced with the industry - either through partnerships or developed solutions
- Aligned to a design mindset and can think of, challenge, create, and deliver unique solutions to benefit our clients and their employees
- Able to build and maintain client relationships as well as fostering internal team growth
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Manager, ERP, Developer, Project Manager, Equity, Management, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive