At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
KPMG Canada is growing and is looking for an energetic, passionate, and skilled digital marketing technology professional to lead the strategy, operations and transformation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other top-funnel technology.
You will be a part of the dynamic digital marketing team, working alongside the CRM, Social Growth, Data & Analytics, Web, Creative and Account teams.
You will be partnering with product and marketing teams to define, develop, implement, and deliver campaigns while leveraging marketing automation capabilities to promote KPMG's products and services across all digital channels.
As KPMG's Marketing Automation guru, you will have technical aptitude in building out new processes, integrating new tools, training and optimizing processes, while also bringing a centric perspective with a passion for journey building, user flows and continuous improvement.
You exceed expectations; demonstrating above expected ROI with a continuous improvement mindset on your KPI's. You are a Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Automation expert who excels in lead campaign management, connecting campaigns to leads and account-based marketing. What you will do
Manage our Marketing Automation operations team and lead Salesforce Marketing Cloud Strategy and transformation.
What you bring to the role
- Build out the strategy and overall vision to optimize our implementation of SF Marketing cloud while also overseeing the daily operations:
- 100+ integrated email campaigns per month, journey building, maintaining data, infrastructure, attribution and QA standards, email deliverability.
- Lead and inspire a team of 3-5 individuals, both on-shore and off-shore and oversee an external agency team.
- Bring your big-picture perspective while still rolling up your sleeves to get into the details of operations, process improvement and email builds to optimize client experience.
- Collaborate with National and geographic marketing teams, you will be strategizing and building out Marketing Cloud infrastructure and operations, including: collaborating on the vision, UX, tools, standards and guidelines, data cleansing, segmentation, profiling, personas, preference centre, subscriptions and more.
- Evolve email/marketing automation operations for the firm, our internal clients, and onshore/ offshore marketing automation teams.
- Implement lead generation, develop infrastructure and connect the dots between inquiries, qualified leads, processes and revenue attribution
- Take ownership of the management of budget, marketing ROI, KPI's, reporting, insights and areas of improvement
- Ensure sales, data and revenue partners can accurately track, attribute, and report on the entire marketing funnel including volume, velocity, conversion stage-to-stage, and average value; make sure funnel measures can be analyzed by key dimensions such as industry, customer type, and geography.
- Act as the Marketing Cloud Product Owner and internal SME by owning design and development lifecycle and roadmap, including nurturing relationships with internal designers, developers, and project managers, as well as external partners and vendors to implement marketing campaigns.
- Discover, champion, and prioritize new tools trends and opportunities and campaign optimization.
- 7+ years in a Digital Marketing Role including demonstrated CASL and CAN-SPAM legislation knowledge.
- 3+ years supervising, managing and nurturing a team of Marketing Technologists (including virtual management).
- 3+ years' experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud in an Administrator role (certified) with in-depth, hands-on experience with complex implementation projects, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, integrations with connect apps and API's, Email Studio, Audience Builder, Cloud Pages and more.
- Demonstrated success as a stakeholder storyteller, with experience leading workshops, presenting to senior leadership, exceptional storytelling and consulting, influencing and change management skills.
- Demonstrated prowess in tech-enabled environments, including: Office 360, Salesforce, Top funnel tools (i.e. event management, data tools etc.) Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketing Cloud Integrations, technical design skills (Figma/Visio), understanding of coding principles/ fundamentals and data architecture, and third-party integrations.
- Experience in a matrix organization and/or a professional services firm is an asset
- An innovative and growth mindset with a test and learn approach
- A collaborative leader with the ability to spot and leverage synergies across teams and organizations
- Ability to identify and leverage best-practices and innovation to achieve business goals
- Superior communication skills, oral/written communications, listening, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive strategic results in a fast-paced and often changing environment
If you are a passionate, self-directed Marketing Technologist with a growth mindset and are looking to be part of a highly engaged and high performing team culture, then this could be the opportunity for you!
We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired. Keys to your success:
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here .
This is a remote/hybrid position. #li-remote Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Government Sales and Marketing