At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
This Internal Communications Business Partner role will support the Global People function and will be accountable for developing and executing a communications and engagement program to support our People Agenda and drive employee engagement across the network. This will include developing creative and engaging content and campaigns aligned with the overall KPMG vision, business objectives and strategy.
This individual will work closely with the Global Head of People (based in London, UK) and their Global Leadership Team to provide strategic internal communications advice and counsel. They will report directly to the Internal Communications Business Partner Lead (based in Ireland). What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Develop, manage and execute compelling People communication programs aimed at supporting the delivery of key Global People strategic programs and objectives.
- Provide strategic counsel to the People leadership teams to ensure programs are aligned to and support the global ambition for People Teams and our Collective Strategy.
- Develop creative and engaging content and campaigns to support and drive employee engagement across the network.
- Work with the country Heads of People and Heads of Communications to ensure effective communication and engagement in our member firms and regions; ensure that People communications priorities are rolled-out effectively in member firms.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to business leaders and member firm counterparts in order to safeguard KPMG's trust and growth ambition.
- Acting as lead internal communicator on People issues impacting on the corporate reputation of KPMG. Work closely with other Global Communications teams to drive integrated communications activity, leveraging external channels, including social media.
- Understands the interactivity between various business areas and looks for opportunity to promote connectivity and consistency in messaging and narrative.
- Builds long-term internal relationships with key stakeholders including negotiating service levels and the development of strong communications programs to support their respective areas with solid ROI.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
- A communications professional with at least seven years of experience (minimum of three years at a management level).
- Strong influencing and communication skills to act professionally, calmly and persuasively when dealing with key internal stakeholders, and experience working with senior management.
- Experience of developing compelling value propositions for services/campaigns.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as required - connecting and collaborating with colleagues in different time zones.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to get buy-in and support for projects from diverse and often widespread stakeholders. Experience of the above in a global, matrix context would be advantageous.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, with an ability to grasp business objectives and translate into actionable technical and functional requirements.
- Proven ability to create, engage and maintain a strong professional network to achieve corporate goals.
- Education: Diploma or undergraduate degree preferably in a communication related qualification.
- Comfort with wide variety of cultural differences and skill sets and ability to work a flexible schedule to interact with colleagues in other time zones around the world.
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page .
Government Sales and Marketing