Requisition ID: 101468
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Purpose
The Senior Manager, Integration Support, Payment Operations, is responsible for ensuring successful development and execution of business, operational and technical requirements for the platform migration from "KS" to TSYS TS2, as well as coordinating with various functional areas to ensure efficiencies on the design and processes implemented.Accountabilities
:1. In Business requirements:
• Using market knowledge and experience - develop and review documentation for Business, Operations and Technical requirements, including strategies, design, testing and implementation until completion for the KS to TSYS migration.
• Ensure technical mandates and specifications of the payment schemes (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX) are applied to the business decisions and requirements.
• Ensure updates to the overall end-to-end processes and procedures manuals (new content and changes to existing information), escalation and support hand-offs documents, etc.
• Research and provide solutions with respect to design and implementation emerging solutions and strategies, including planning for further initiatives, using new technology while remaining within the confines of Bank standards.2. Support Process development
• Takes initiative and is a self-starter in terms of pulling the various functional groups together in order to define and evaluate current and future processes required for the migration of KS products/functions to TSYS. In conjunction with other departments review existing processes that are impacted by the migration of KS products/functions to TSYS and define the changes as well as developing any new processes as required using recognised methods and bank standards.
• Create presentations and documents targeting internal audiences and senior executives3. Implementation support
• Develop migration strategy for review by stakeholder.
• Ensure alignment between implementations to be consistent and efficient in the processes implemented.
• Develop end to end testing approach and liaise with test teams. Evaluate testing tools as required.
• Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
• Works with key personnel to identify required changes and communicates required changes to development team (PCN).
• Support common messages, communication/marketing team liaison and collateral development.4. Change Management
• Tracking, monitoring and communicating the progress of initiatives against defined project milestones to ensure progress versus expectations.
• Establishing a two-way communication process with project participants, senior management and all other stakeholders to maintain support, negotiate priorities and ensure the change initiatives stay on track
• Assessing the change impact by conducting impact analyses, assessing change readiness and identifying key stakeholders as required.
• Supporting the scheduling of all planning steps including change management strategy planning and business planning/alignment in collaboration with business partners.
• Supporting communication efforts - i.e. the design, development, delivery and management of communications - in order to deliver a single consistent message across the organization and initiatives
• Supporting training efforts, providing input, documenting requirements and supporting the design and delivery of training programs as required
• Champions a customer focused and strong risk culture by playing a key role in the change management process through leveraging the Bank's relationships, systems and knowledge5. Develop effective relationships
• Credit and Lines of Credit issuing Products;
• IT, Products, Risk, Collections, Operations and Shared Services;
• Third-party vendors and associations (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, TSYS, G&D etc.)Requirements & Qualifications:
• Payment technologies knowledge;
• Payment operations knowledge;
• Experience in conversions and/or launching new products and/or new functionalities;
• Strong understanding of Payments industry short- and long-term strategic direction;
• Strong understanding of Retail Products/programs/services, processes, 3rd party vendors, policies, regulatory requirements and internal compliance requirements; financial services industry including industry trends and practices, issues, competitor practice;
• Expert knowledge of the applicable Scotiabank formal and informal organizational structure, key stakeholders and Business Partners; able to develop and maintain relationships to garner support for initiatives;
• Minimum 3 years experience in a senior financial services business analyst/project management related work experience functioning in a senior role;
• Experience in using project management tools such as MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and strong experience and expertise with process flow tools such as Visio or Blueworks, etc.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Developer, Law, Manager, Finance, Technology, Legal, Management
Banking, Finance and Insurance