Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Our Cyber Risk Identity & Access Management (IAM) team is growing and we are seeking an experienced Senior Manager. Read more below.What will your typical day look like?
As the IAM Senior Manager, you will work on client facing projects with a diverse team of Consultants to define, deliver and lead the security and control aspects of complex projects. You will facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services. You will actively participate in decision making with engagement management, and generate innovative ideas to challenge the status quo. You will employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability. You will build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
Along with client engagements, you will also participate and support the practice development activities such as mentoring and training Consultants. Management of relationships on the client and vendor side will also be a key responsibility in this role. You will assist with the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offerings or industry projects. You will take a lead role in business development and proposal efforts, and develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor.About the team
Identity & Access Management (IAM) is a critical part of Deloitte's Cyber Risk Services practice that helps our clients to be Secure, Vigilant and Resilient in the face of an ever-increasing array of cyber threats and vulnerabilities. IAM service line delivers the design and implementation of secure identity and access management solutions that leverage the technologies of today's pre-eminent access management, provisioning and directory services vendors. IAM services along with our broader cyber risk services help organizations address timely and pervasive issues such as identity theft, data security breaches, data leakage, cyber security, and system outages across organizations of various sizes and industries, with the goal of enabling ongoing, secure, and reliable operations across the enterprise.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- A BA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting or Information Systems
- Certifications such as CISSP, PMP, CISA, CISM
- 12+ years' experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems
- 5+ years' of technical architecture experience integrating identity and access management software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- 8+ years' experience in managing deployments of at least one of the following IAM vendors suites:
- Demonstrated ability in business development and sales and ability to lead and grow large teams
- Understanding of industry regulatory and compliance requirements (i.e., FedRAMP, PCI-DSS, NIST, HIPAA) and skilled at interpreting the compliance and security requirements into implementable and repeatable controls
- Experience in deploying IAM products in AWS, GCP and Azure cloud platforms
- Experience in role design, implementation and full system development lifecycle project management
- Strong oral /written communication skills and personal interaction skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team and independently
- Ability to present to executives and communicate with technical management team and demonstrated ability to write reports and presentations
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production