Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Brossard; Burlington; Calgary; Edmonton; Fredericton; Halifax; Kanata; Kitchener; Langley; Laval; Moncton; Montreal; Ottawa; Quebec City; Regina; Saint John; Saskatoon; St. John's; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Winnipeg
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.What will your typical day look like?
In FY22, the Chief People and Culture Office (CCPO) developed a Culture and People Strategy for 2023 - a roadmap that will guide enablement of the broader firm Category of One strategy by inspiring and empowering our people and delivering "I only could have done it at Deloitte" experiences.
The Talent Senior Manager accountabilities will be focused around 3 key activities for an individual business: performance management, succession tracking and total rewards. Key Accountabilities of the Senior Manager:
About the team
- Focus on generalist/advisory support;
- Build and foster partnerships with the Total Rewards and Performance Management program leaders, the Talent Director and internal clients for the specific business they align to;
- Drive the growth of our top talent by ensuring they are identified and have robust development plans to support their professional and career objectives;
- Assist in Performance Management implementation - performance assessment and development process, including bi-annual management reviews;
- Conduct Talent Reviews with business leaders/coaches, and Quarterly Business Reviews with internal client leadership teams;
- Own and maintain service specific next generation and organic partnership listings;
- Create and manage plans for underperformers to support course correction and performance improvement;
- Direct and lead internal clients through the annual compensation cycles (mid-year and year-end) from market data analysis through compensation administration and communication;
- Provide compensation expertise and advice as needed;
- Leverage digital tools and analytics to provide data-based insights in support of data-driven decision-making across their talent pool.
People Experience is the face of CCPO to the business and a steward of the employee experience. Team members deliver HR inquiry, specialized, advisory, and people leader services (aligned to lifecycle stage and Workplace Experience pillars) from a tiered, centralized function, providing a scalable platform to respond to changing business needs, and drive continuous improvement across the CPO function. With a focus on the employee journey, People Experience delivers end-to-end operational experiences through defined processes that are standard for all business segments.Enough about us, let's talk about you You are someone who has expertise in the following areas:
- 8-10 years of progressive HR/business experience, with a focus on generalist/advisory support and performance management;
- Proven track record in building strong relationships with senior leaders, with the ability to provide robust recommendations, coach, influence and drive change in pursuit of best practice;
- Strong process orientation, with deep understanding of performance management frameworks and compensation philosophies;
- Commitment to the growth, development and advancement of our people, and ability to quickly acquire knowledge of tools and resources available across the firm to support this;
- Proven ability to draw on data and analytics to provide insights, challenge the status quo, ask the questions that matter, and bring fresh thinking to the table;
- Bring an inclusion and diversity lens to everything you do;
- A passion for people, data, facilitation and jokes (both good and bad ones...).
- Bilingualism (English/French and/or English/Spanish) is considered an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production