At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
The Global Mobility Team is responsible for mobilizing our people virtually, nationally and globally in support of the firm's growth and talent agenda. The team is responsible for delivering the KPMG's international assignment program where we facilitate the movement of our people on short-term and long-term assignments to KPMG offices around the world. The team also supports all international and domestic relocations for the Canadian firm, international business travelers, remote work requests and assists with Canadian immigration and permanent residency matters. What you will do
The successful candidate will be responsible for: Service Delivery
- In partnership with our business, senior HR and Talent Attraction leaders, develop and deliver new global assignment and international recruitment programs.
- Oversees the effective deployment of global mobility, business travel, secondment and remote work programs.
- Promotes and communicates the Global Mobility programs.
- In partnership with the ID&E team, delivers on our strategy to support newcomers to the firm.
- Advise senior leaders on unique and senior level cross border/international relocation cases.
- Develops relationships with Global Mobility colleagues within the KPMG member firm network.
- Oversees our foreign country international benefits policy and our social security tax compliance.
- Collaborates with our client service Tax team on ensuring the tax compliance of our programs and advising and training team members on tax issues.
- Managing the tax, immigration and benefits analysis of all assignments.
- Develop and lead mobility projects to improve the employee experience.
- Providing regular communication and reporting to the Global Mobility Leader and escalate issues and obstacles as appropriate.
- Provides coaching and performance management to the Global Mobility team
- Supports in identifying opportunities for team members to build knowledge and skills in the Global Mobility space.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need extra time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this. What you bring to the role
Keys to your success:
- A minimum of 10 years in HR, with at least 5 years of which focused on Global Mobility in a high-volume recruitment environment.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant post-secondary education
- Superior communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- A solid understanding of cross border taxation issues.
- Success in influencing and providing counsel to executives and in setting and managing expectations as appropriate.
- A commitment to delivering high value recruitment service to hiring managers.
- A commitment to ensuring candidates receive a highly professional and well-regarded experience throughout the recruitment cycle.
- Proficient in using technology including Excel and Powerpoint
- Demonstrated negotiation skills when dealing with stakeholders including candidates and internal clients.
- Proven ability to work well in a fast paced, highly demanding, team environment.
- Ability and experience to prioritize work based on requirements of multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively in situations involving rapid change, shifting priorities, and/or simultaneous demands.
- Performance management or coaching experience.
- An ability and desire to follow processes consistently and to create efficiencies as required.
- Superior attention to detail.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.