The KPMG International Finance team is responsible for all aspects of managing finances of KPMG International, ranging from providing financial reporting and analysis to KPMGI budget holders, to keeping financial accounts of the Firm compliant with the International Financial Reporting Standards, to ensuring appropriate controls are in place to safeguard financial resources of the firm, to warranting smooth day-to-day finance operations of the business, including (but not limited to) Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Treasury. This Associate Director - Finance Business Partner role for KPMG International influences GT&K Global Executive Directors and Directors to make important business decisions based on current financial information. Key stakeholders include GT&K Global Executive Directors and Directors and Member Firm Finance & Accounting counterparts.
Global Finance business partners are finance professionals who work closely with particular business units creating an active partnership with both operations and management. Their role is to provide 'real time' support and analysis, to be a trusted adviser and to add value that will assist in decision making. This Associate Director - Finance Business Partner role for KPMG International influences GT&K Executive Directors and Directors to make important business decisions based on current financial information. Key stakeholders include GT&K Global Executive Directors and Directors, ITS Leadership, Project Managers, and Member Firm Finance & Accounting counterparts. Main responsibilities include business unit structure, development of business unit budget, reporting of business operations, forecasting, variance analysis, project accounting, the financial close process (month-end, quarter-end, year-end), and dispute resolution. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Investment Financials (Collective Priorities) - annual budget process, Quarterly ETC/Forecast with commentary, Monthly close, Report review & distribution, Transaction Listing (TL) analysis
- Journal Entries - cost center reclass adjustments, month end accruals, recharges to other Global Functions or KPMG Member Firms
- Core Financials (Solutions - Other Programs as required) - Finance business partner
- Ad Hoc Reporting & Deliverables - Pro contractor reports
Keys to your success
- Minimum ten years of progressive finance and accounting experience in a large, complex, matrixed organization; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Strong knowledge of accounting systems, budgeting and forecasting, management accounting, and use of technology including financial systems and process implementation
- Experience analyzing, reporting, and interfacing with large complex budget
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Banking, Finance and Insurance