Permanent Primary Location:
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Be part of a firm where you are valued for your unique strengths and where everyone feels a sense of belonging
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Fuel your passion for finance and join the best and brightest finance advisors in delivering valued solutions to our clients. Are you in?What will your typical day look like?
Picture yourself as an integral part of a team engaged in providing Finance transformation, performance management, and advisory services to help our clients improve their business. You will take a lead role in identifying opportunities, selling and delivering Finance consulting services - including leading sales pursuits and RFPs responses, overseeing project teams and building the practice. You will analyze issues, contribute to developing recommendations, and construct creative presentations to deliver insightful solutions. On top of this, you will find yourself part of a team of talented professionals who are passionate about putting the client first and getting to the right answer.About the team
We love to help our clients achieve their objectives. The Finance & Performance team has a long history of collaboration and innovation with our clients to offer CFOs holistic solutions to their most complex business issues. We understand the real problems affecting businesses today, and take the perspective of the CFO to understand impacts to their teams, technologies, and processes. We draw on our global network of professionals and industry experiences to tailor solutions to our clients' most urgent needs. Whether setting a vision, developing strategy, designing the Finance operating model, improving processes or deploying technology solutions, we are passionate about helping Finance leaders improve their operations and achieve their business goals.Enough about us, let's talk about you #deloitteconsulting
You are someone who is:
- A leader who embraces human and technical skills to reach solutions and inspire teams through complex engagements
- Knowledgeable of the myriad issues that face CFOs, with a track record of providing solutions to those issues
- Deeply experienced with several financial management disciplines (e.g. Finance Transformation, Finance Operating Model, Finance Information Model and Analytics, Robotic Process Automation, Digital Finance)
- Experienced with technologies that enable the Finance function (such as ERP, IFRS solutions, EPM etc.)
- Able to develop and communicate new ideas and conceptualize innovative approaches and solutions
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with a proven ability to sell, lead and deliver client engagements in Finance and Performance in a consulting capacity
- Adept at maintaining long term business relationships at a senior level, and leveraging relationships to develop business opportunities
- Knowledgeable of market trends, competitor environment, and corporate and business strategies
Canadian travel required with occasional international travel. You should be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments.
Candidates interested in working in Ottawa must
be able to qualify for federal government security clearance.Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally. #deloitteconsulting Job Segment:
Performance Management, Consulting, ERP, Financial, Manager, Human Resources, Technology, Finance, Management
Management and Executive