You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
Are you a talented and proven leader who motivates teams and provides exceptional customer service?
KPMG's Enterprise Audit Practice helps clients manage risk so they can focus on their core businesses. By intimately understanding the client's business, we convert information into insights to uncover hidden opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Manager to take a leadership role in our Windsor office Enterprise practice with advancement opportunity available based on performance. As a Senior Manager, you will be required to apply KPMG's accounting practices and methodologies on client's engagements, and to have the ability to manage relationships with the clients, practice leaders, and junior staff. This role will be leading a non-audit team. What you will do
- Oversee and manage a team working on a wide range of client work including review engagements, compilation engagements, tax compliance, etc. for owner-managed businesses.
- Counsel, train, and mentor staff.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
- Work with members of the Audit management group to meet the goals of the financial plan.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this. What you bring to the role
Keys to Your Success
- At least seven years full-time work experience, including at least five years of leadership; Current or recent professional accounting firm experience is a must.
- Must have a Canadian CPA designation.
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards applicable to Canadian business, and Canadian corporate and personal tax codes; experience with HST and payroll preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage staff through effective delegation and review of work.
- Aptitude for business development, both internally and externally
- Dedication and strong work effort; history of delivering quality service and value to clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferred but not required: knowledge of QuickBooks, Simply Accounting, etc. and other enterprise bookkeeping solutions.
- Excellent client service with an aptitude for understanding the clients' business, anticipating their needs, and maintaining strong relationships.
- Dedication to achieving high standards of client service and professional conduct in the performance of duties.
- Mentoring and developing team members through performance management.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. #LI-GW1 # Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com