Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.Join us at Deloitte and let's Reimagine HR Organizations!What will your typical day look like?
In this senior role you will work with our clients to deliver job architecture strategy for them (pre and post HCM implementations). You will also be involved in the Canadian job architecture market strategy including contributing to intellectual eminence and the development of firm viewpoints on a variety of total rewards topics). You will also deliver talent and workforce management strategies (e.g. process redesign, workforce planning, HR cloud technologies, including Workday, SuccessFactors, and Oracle)About the team
Our HR Transformation (HRT) practice is the undisputed leader in Canada, containing the best and brightest consultants. Our clients see the rapid changes happening in their environments and look to us for guidance: from digital HR, to employee experience, to robotic process automation, all while navigating the future of work. We believe HR has a pivotal role to play in leading change across the organization in the new world of work and our consultants are helping shape that. We have pracitioners coast-to-coast and we are truly national by nature. We embrace the Firm's purpose and tackle some of Canada's largest and most complex HR Transformation challenges. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Supporting the development of Job Architecture and Compensation strategies and collecting business requirements
- Developing and executing strategies to address the key people issues associated with complex strategic change initiatives (e.g., corporate strategy implementations, new operating model implementations, managing the organizational and talent issues associated with mergers and integrations)
- Developing strategies to manage the people considerations associated with large scale technology implementations (e.g., ERP, CRM, HRMS)Collaborating with teams across large scale implementations (e.g., HCM experts, change management, organization design, etc.)
- Redesigning HR processes to be more effective and efficient
- Providing organizational readiness support. Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor
- Passion for HR, including staying up to date with trends and the market and you have an active interest in changing what HR will look like in 10 to 15 years
- Design mindset and thinking, challenging, creating, and delivering unique advisory solutions to benefit our clients and their employees
- Experience in business transformation programs, with at least 7 years of experience within a professional services firm and an undergraduate degree in a related field; CPHR designation is an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production