234 Simcoe Street
Job Family Group:
The Senior Manager - Direct Acquisition
is accountable for developing and leading the Credit Card Branch engagement strategy for North American Retail Payments (NARP) in Canada. In this role you will work closely with the Branch channel, Customer Experience Workforce Engagement (CEWE) and teams within NARP to ensure credit card awareness and engagement is high to improve acquisition results. Accountabilities include developing and leading the annual engagement strategy, identifying branch channel performance gaps and developing strategies to address them, supporting NARP product launches & campaigns through targeted programs, and preparing/leading various forums & employee panels. You will also lead, manage and support a team of three Regional Managers accountable to execute the engagement strategy and deliver a high-level of support to their assigned regions.Role accountabilities include:
- Develop and lead the annual branch channel engagement strategy to help deliver NARP acquisition goals and support product launches & campaigns
- Monitor, analyze and report on branch channel performance, providing updates & frontline perspective to NARP teams, CEWE and branch distribution
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement; work with your Regional Manager team and regions/branches to develop initiatives to drive results
- Provide updates to branches on performance and NARP products, campaigns & initiatives through a disciplined approach to leadership meetings, branch support and forums
- Collaborate with partners in CEWE to further the NARP strategy and credit card acquisition, working with teams to develop and support programs designed to improve frontline confidence & capabilities
- Develop and implement quarterly contesting programs designed to ensure credit cards remain top-of-mind with frontline employees
- Support the annual sales plan process for Acquisition
We're here to help
- 5+ years of experience in credit cards and/or branch distribution channel
- Understanding of frontline employee and/or sales force mentality
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Developed proposal and presentation skills
- Strong PowerPoint development and story-telling skills
- Strong data management software skills (Excel pivot tables)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent prioritization and task-master skills
- Able to delegate to others
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Customer Service and Support