Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada. What will your typical day look like?
To support our rapidly growing Risk Advisory Services practice in Toronto, Ontario, the Deloitte Digital / AI Controls / Algorithms group is looking to hire a qualified Senior Manager to play an integral role on the team. This is a role with significant potential for advancement as our practice continues to grow. As a Senior Manager, Digital Controls, you will leverage your educational and professional services background as you develop an understanding of our clients' business and develop positive client relationships while working in a consensus-oriented environment. You will also be leading a team and helping develop and deliver newer methodologies and approaches to assisting clients in intelligently managing technology and business risks caused by Digital Transformation and disruptive technologies. About the team
With a network of people and deep technical skills in Canada and abroad, our Risk Advisory Services practitioners help organizations manage risk in every area of business. From developing an enterprise-wide program to protecting specific systems, we examine all levels of the organization to anticipate, understand and manage a broad spectrum of strategic and operational risk. Whether the challenge is organizational, technical, operational or financial, we help organizations manage risk from the boardroom to the network. Enough about us, let's talk about you
We are seeking the best and the brightest individuals. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following characteristics and job requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience is required in working in a Professional Services environment in a Consulting type capacity advising clients. Such experience should also include working on client pursuits from identifying client needs, scoping services, developing proposals and presenting solutions.
- Minimum 5 years of experience is required in leading and managing teams on client engagements, including advising, negotiating and business development skills;
- Experience and exposure to Financial services industry (one or more business areas such as Retail Banking, Insurance, Wealth management, Corporate functions) with potentially a second industry such as Technology Media and Telecommunications.
- Demonstrable broad knowledge and experience in IT risk at the Infrastructure and Application level, including good understanding of security, audit and regulatory considerations, three lines of defense for risk management, risk metrics and measurements and risk reporting.
- Demonstrable knowledge of risks introduced by Digital Transformation or one or more of the disruptive technologies like RPA, AI, Cloud, Blockchain, Agile and APIs.
- At least one designation beyond post-secondary degree, including any of: CISA, CISM, CISSP, ITIL, and/or ISO 27K Lead Auditor or Implementer.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production