You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
Are you a talented leader with a proven track record for motivating teams and delivering exceptional client service?
Our team is looking for a professional like you with the skills and drive to make a real difference. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Manage the delivery of various projects ensuring on-time, on-budget delivery of quality work that meets client requirements and expectations
- Understand client business requirements, facilitating workshops, gathering, reviewing, validating and documenting business and functional requirements
Keys to your success:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in a relevant field
- Exceptional leadership skills and demonstrated experience providing supervision and mentorship to a team
- Leadership experience in proposal development and delivering presentations
- Outstanding communication skills (oral & written), with the ability to interact confidently with all levels of management
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven track record with the types of business development activities and an established network of relevant contacts
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.