Who we are
As the Working and Learning Company, we at Staples Canada, are dynamic, inspiring partners to our customers and the communities in which we live. At Staples, we inspire people to work smarter, learn more and grow every day. We look for people who are curious, approachable and passionate, and who enjoy finding solutions.
If that's you, let's work, learn and grow together. We are building an inclusive and diverse team
Staples Canada is creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. We welcome, value and thrive on perspectives and contributions from backgrounds that vary by race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lifestyle, age, educational background, national origin, religion or physical ability. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Some of what you will do
As the Senior Manager of Contact Center, you will be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all Call Center operations including management and leadership of processes for the continuous improvement of the customer experience. Tactical emphasis will be on customer care, quality management, workforce planning, recruiting, coaching and training. Impacting metrics like include call efficiency, high conversion rates, staffing utilization, acceptable turnover, financial performance favourably, each day will be fast paced, challenging, rewarding and meaningful. Specifically, you will:
Some of what you need
• Create a strategic roadmap to improve customer experience and business efficiency within our Contact Center operations.
• Leverage in-depth understanding of the customer journey in depth to champion innovation that will improve our customers self-serve capabilities.
• Lead the day-to-day analysis of customer feedback and call center agent interactions to identify common issues and opportunities for improvement.
• Manage Workforce Management team to set and reach service levels, answer rate, training and communications goals.
• Manage the Drop Ship compliance team that ensures drop ship vendors ship on-time and meet their service level agreements
• Own and lead the relationship with our BPO 3rd party call center provider(s) that operate in multiple global locations.
Some of what you will get
• 10+ years of call center management experience
• 7+ years of experience managing large teams, including 3 rd party providers
• 5+ years of Call center P&L accountability and associated business acumen
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Strong leadership and analytical skills including working knowledge of financial statement analysis, staffing models, scheduling, and telecom opportunities
• Strong project management expertise
• Problem solver
• Associate discount
• Health and Dental benefits
• Performance bonuses
• Learning & Development programs
• And more...
• Hybrid work environment both onsite and offsite
• Travel required 10%
Customer Service and Support