Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Job Description
The Manager Commercial Services (MCS) is responsible for credit and operational risk as well as the Unit's sales growth. The position reports to the Unit Leader and interfaces with Commercial Credit Risk Management on a frequent basis. The position is accountable for achieving The Quest in addition to delivering a superior customer experience while driving profitable business growth. Requirements
- Assist in executing business plan, goal setting, growth strategies and coaching for the Unit
- Grow Contribution to Profit (CTP) of the Unit's Portfolio
- Meet or exceed annual sales, revenue, volume & new customer objectives for the Unit
- Build new relationships and deepen existing customer relationships by consistently following the Commercial Sales methodology - Coach Team to consistently follow the Commercial Sales methodology.
- Effectively use CARMA Sales and CARMA Credit - lead by example
- Assist in providing coverage and growing your team's shadow portfolio and document activity in CARMA.
- Actively refer to other business partners both within Business Banking and across TDBFG and respond effectively to reciprocal referrals
- Be the expert on pricing models and execute consistently with Business Banking goals
- Coach Commercial Banking team in meeting business development targets by recommending alternatives in structure or pricing to meet the needs of customers and to adhere to TD's risk management policies and credit appetite
- Negotiate to maximize profitability of relationships with new and existing customers based on the customer risk profile ensuring appropriate credit RAROC is earned at all times
- Cross-sell the full range of products to existing and new customers, as applicable, to maximize revenue/profit and retention of relationships based on the risk profile of the customer
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance