Requisition ID: 107757
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. Purpose:
The Senior Manager, Data & Analytics Change and Integration, is responsible for delivering transformation activities for data and analytics across the enterprise. This mandate includes providing expertise to plan and execute the change interventions and strategies to ensure the executives, people managers, and employees at all levels adopt changes introduced through data and analytics programs, projects and initiatives to advance the Bank's objectives.
The incumbent is accountable for focusing on the people side of change and integration - including changes to processes, communications infrastructure, culture and standards - that maximize employee adoption and engagement and minimize resistance. This individual manages key workstreams in training, communication, culture management, and stakeholder engagement support functions across data and analytics. He/she is responsible for implementing a strategic framework to drive increased business usage of data & analytics across the organization.
The incumbent works to streamline change management activities and integrate interactions across data and analytics teams (i.e., Analytics & Innovation and Data Office) to drive faster adoption, higher utilization and greater benefits realization of data and analytics outputs in the Bank. In fulfilling the role, the incumbent interacts closely with cross functional working groups from both business and technical sides, and in-country regional sites, leveraging the business line data & analytics teams, to bring strategic alignment to the Bank's Data and Analytics strategy.
Specifically, the individual will be responsible for:
• Organizing regular stakeholder engagements and working closely with teams to develop the data & analytics culture change strategy, deliver on enterprise plans, and review results related to adoption of standards, processes and tools
• Overseeing the enterprise data and analytics skills building program to deliver on the training objectives, develop strategy and tactics for deepening engagement, and measure progress/KPIs (e.g., develop/manage dashboards to draw insights)
• Managing strategic communication and integration efforts for data & analytics to articulate its
value and help businesses across the enterprise be data-driven (e.g. utilize more data & analytics in business decisions and become more self-sufficient)
• Partnering with key stakeholders to design and deliver data & analytics upskilling opportunities across the global enterprise to raise its knowledge and maturity
• Compiling leading-edge research on emerging trends for data, advanced analytics and AI across the financial services and consumer technology industries to identify strategic analytical opportunities in the short- and medium-term horizons Key Accountabilities:
• Execute on the change roadmap for Global Data Office and Analytics & Innovation, implementing the business development initiatives to raise data & analytics awareness, literacy, and usage
• Collaborate with the change management team for Global Data Office and Analytics & Innovation, developing communications, training, brand awareness and requisite corporate culture change
• Contribute to a bank-wide data & analytics communications program to drive cultural change towards an analytics-first mindset and create awareness around emerging topics and trends across the industry
• Develop standard and reusable materials that can be leveraged by the Global Data Office, Analytics & Innovation, business lines, and corporate function partners, ensuring messaging and branding is consistent and aligned across workstreams
• Manage and grow the enterprise Data, Analytics, and AI Community of Practice, equipping business lines and practitioners with the tools and information required to act as effective change agents across the bank (e.g. develop a network of data professionals)
• Partner with stakeholders across the enterprise to gain support of data & advanced analytics and build out a network of external partners to solve unique business problems
• Work closely with the broad Data Office team to build and execute creative work and strategies that will help achieve objectives such as enhancing the culture around the Bank's data, increasing awareness, improving data capability understanding and value, and engaging business lines and corporate functions.
• Consider the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture, and conduct all activities in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures, in accordance with Scotiabank's Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles. Requirements & Qualifications:
• 5-10 years of work experience in Strategy, Change Management, Data & Analytics, Technology, Innovation, and/or Business Communication
• Solid understanding of culture change; Demonstrated experience implementing Change Management initiatives and making an impact in cross-functional groups, through influence and change principles.
• Experience in developing and managing enterprise training programs, including facilitating and presenting to a large audience
• Excellent communication skills with proven ability to present results and make recommendations to diverse stakeholders, including executives; Spanish is desirable but not required
• Sound and thorough knowledge in communication best practices and approaches, as well as an innate ability to 'connect the dots' on seemingly remote thoughts or messages
• Effective execution skills to ensure the successful delivery/implementation of the change management strategy; Strong project management skills
• Drive to succeed with bias towards action and ability to navigate large organizations and build collaborative relationships; Proven ability to engage and manage stakeholders in a complex, matrixed environment
• Strong curiousity to learn with adaptive and creative mindset
• Knowledge of data and analytics technologies
• A Master's degree in Business Administration, or Analytics and AI Management is an asset
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Change Management, Manager, Bank, Banking, Developer, Management, Finance, Technology