Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Edmonton; Montreal; Toronto
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
.The intersection between technology and business strategy. The Technology Strategy and Transformation practice (TS&T) at Deloitte works closely with chiefs of technology and other executives to help them overcome the various technology and strategic challenges they face.What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Manager, you will ensure the evolution of our range of services offered and contribute to the recruitment of new members to our team, create and maintain a network of potential clients and be known as a trusted advisor. In addition, you will also deliver consulting mandates, by following proven practices and by ensuring the complete satisfaction of our customers. You will also lead consulting sales activities, including the writing of service proposals.
The primary focus of your role will be on project delivery for our clients who are increasingly calling on us to transform the way they engage with their customers by leveraging the power of technology. From designing and supporting the implementation of new digital channels and enabling tools, to optimising Workforce Management or Telephony solutions, you will be shaping the business transformation journey for operational teams and will enjoy a variety and richness of experiences which will provide opportunities for your personal development. We are looking for your Contact Centre operational expertise to compliment and augment the knowledge within our growing Customer Engagement team, and support development of propositions that help support our growth ambition.About the team
With the TS&T team, you will be exposed to leading-edge technology in an environment focused on innovation and entrepreneurship. We are constantly looking for bright employees who are passionate about technology and seek to maximize the value we deliver to our clients.
As a team member of TS&T, you will be joining a team of passionate professionals from various backgrounds, who share a common interest in technology and customer service. If you are always yearning to learn more and rise to new heights in a fast-paced environment that is continuously evolving, this is the place or you.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
- 10 years or more of relevant experience in technology management, strategy or business analysis.
- Functional knowledge in call centre transformation, design, and process implementation.
- Must be experienced with contact forecasting and workforce management, quality management, IVR design and implementation, and call routing.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or business, preferably a graduate degree, and you are well-versed in both technology and business fields.
- Strong interest about modern technology and their applications in the business world.
- Bilingual (English and French) and you are ready to travel for work.
- Strong communication, synthesis and analysis skills.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production