Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
What does TD Data & Analytics stand for? For starters, we believe in visionary leadership and insights. We believe in using every resource at our disposal to better serve our clients, and this includes our vast data.
The Business Intelligence group delves into our data, past and present, to develop crucial metrics and reporting functionality that better informs and optimizes key businesses decisions across the organization.
This is the team building the tools, reports, dashboards, cubes and scorecards that deliver and process vital data to business partners across the enterprise.
Joining us in Business Intelligence & Reporting is an opportunity to advance and deepen your career and to help TD serve its customers in a way we never have before. Job Description
As a high-level partner of TD's business leadership, you will champion a diverse, inclusive, specialized team dedicated to crafting complex reporting and business intelligence solutions enterprise-wide. As the foremost authority on the subject, you will direct the design, development and implementation of data analysis systems and deliver them to your business partners.
TD will look to your leadership to build and cultivate a request pipeline to ensure all projects are accountable and meeting business needs. Your leadership inspires leadership in others. Moreover, it inspires everyone around you to own their space, execute with speed and push TD headlong into the future.
We are looking for someone to oversee and lead a large and/or highly complex, and diverse reporting function for an area of significant risk, complexity and scope. On a day to day basis, your team will be responsible for reporting and/or providing business intelligence, typically for a key business/function and in the generation of new reports and data extracts. As a Senior Manager, Business Intelligence & Reporting, you will:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Lead and execute data/business analysis using various internal data sources to support the understanding of customers, business drivers and financial results.
- Support all relevant projects and initiatives to ensure project data and reporting requirements are met
- Work in a consultative role to provide valuable insights in the form of analysis, interpretation and, advice
- Liaise with business partners to conduct effective discussions on project requirements, data specifications, priority and timeline to ensure timely and accurate deliveries.
- Build and maintain detailed documentation on all projects/requests.
- Ensure all projects are delivered according to department standards and guidelines
- Manage and resource the request pipeline to ensure projects and initiatives are completed on time/within budget within priority order (as set by regulatory deadlines, business strategy, etc.)
- Manage relationships with key partners to ensure adequate advance notification of upcoming projects, data requests and more
- Manage resource capacity and maintain a pool of technical specialists to work on data and reporting projects
- Partner strategically with leadership team on the management of the portfolio and financials, with deep industry, external / internal, enterprise knowledge, recognizing and anticipating emerging trends and; identifying operational efficiencies and opportunities with other business management / enterprise areas
- Facilitate key strategic discussions and provide thought leadership to executive audience (output may include strategic roadmap and/or deliverables/ frameworks/ short to long term goals etc.)
- Set operational team direction to align, collaborate and execute on common goals
- Focus on longer-range planning for functional area (e.g. 12 months or greater)
Share your most relevant experience, credentials and knowledge for this role, as well as these essential requirements and attributes:
- Undergraduate degree or technical certificate
- Ten (10) or more years relevant experience
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.