You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
Are you a talented leader with a proven track record for motivating teams and delivering exceptional client service?
KPMG's IT Advisory Practice strives to deliver business benefits from a broad range of technologies, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value.
We help clients define their Information Management / IT / Digital strategy and assist them through the entire technology and digital transformational journey, in order for them to become a digitally connected enterprise. We help CIOs make their function future-ready.
Our skills in IT strategy and systems implementation help clients execute their transformation strategies with the technology best suited to their business, data and information requirements. What you will do
As a Senior Manager in our Oracle practice, you will have overall responsibility to plan and manage large and complex transformation engagements, lead the day-to-day operation and execution of services and contribute the growth of the practice by:
What you bring to the role
- Leveraging deep connection to the market to establish a thriving Oracle practice in Canada.
- Managing the delivery of multiple and large scale complex Oracle ERP client projects ensuring on-time, on-budget delivery.
- Providing and recommending complex Oracle based solutions to resolve client's needs
- Leading multiple client service delivery teams to execute on deliverables associated with Oracle technology .
- Being responsible for overall engagement planning and delivery as well as managing engagement economics.
- Motivating your team and creating a culture of inclusion by p roviding day-to-day guidance and actionable coaching.
Keys to your success:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of experience in leading teams, delivering large scale, complex business transformational projects and programs within Oracle ERP across multiple workstreams such as Finance, Procurement, Human Resources and Technology
- Demonstrated experience with the implementation Oracle Cloud Technology.
- Minimum 15 years of previous consulting experience.
- Proven experience working in a client facing role, with strong relationship building and influencing skills at the C-suite level and a passion for client satisfaction and delivery excellence.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You will have completed multiple implementation with Oracle Cloud Suite.
- Oracle Cloud certifications within multiple Workstreams (Finance, HCM, SCM, Technology)
- Outstanding communication skills (oral & written), with the ability to interact confidently with all levels of management
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven track record with the types of business development activities and an established network of relevant contacts
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3. KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance