37.5 Workplace Model
Hybrid Pay Details
We're committed to providing fair and equitable compensation to all our colleagues. As a candidate, we encourage you to have an open dialogue with your recruiter and ask compensation related questions, including pay details for this role.Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD IT Build
covers a number of functional disciplines or practice areas. These technology professionals demonstrate incredible commitment through their participation in a combination of build-related functions or activities, such as:
• Application and implementation of platform design patterns and standards for infrastructure components across various platform domains;
• Delivery Management functions within the build mandate to co-ordinate and drive deployment- related activities;
• Structured focus on project delivery to implement deliverables for their respective and specialized areas of infrastructure build; and
• Specialized Services functions that provision contact center infrastructure and network-related infrastructure work for Real Estate and/or Branch environments, hardware assets etc.
There's room for you to grow in all of it. Job Details About This Role
We are looking for someone who is ready, willing and able to research, install, maintain, configure, administer and provision TD's systems and applications. It's also likely you'll be involved in deployment and release management activities. There's a lot of meaningful work here...
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
• Give specialized support (like research, installation, configuration, provisioning, systems support) and meets or exceeds established standards/service levels, while minimizing operational risk.
• Promptly schedule packaging, release new applications. implement with parallel work streams to reduce time spent.
• Set up, maintain, monitor applications and systems.
• Promptly communicate, escalate and resolve issues.
• Deliver application, hardware, software and operations support.
• Conduct research, build solutions, maintain documentation.
• Provide quality service and solutions to clients.
• Design, review, integrate application requirements (functional, security, integration, performance, quality, operations etc.).
• Identify and address application and data, cross-capability and cross-release issues.
• Help evolve the base infrastructure and operational environment, deploy new technologies.
• Build/deploy base infrastructure components (e.g. servers, operating systems, middleware) for all environments.
• Create "off-the-shelf" and in-house applications and supported assets procurement.
• Maintain base infrastructure components, work with third-parties to report problems, and receive fixes.
• Monitor system life cycles, ask yourself if specifications and functionality support our objectives and architecture decisions, redevelop when necessary.
• Use metrics to monitor environment performance, pinpoint ways to boost performance and resource utilization.
• Ensure effective change management.
• Maintain secure computing facilities and technical infrastructure and architecture.
• Be aware of and follow necessary processes/standards, business technology architecture, risk and production capacity guidelines.
• Know and follow both disaster and business recovery plan standards, policies and procedures.
• Introduce ways to enhance revenue, customer experience and reduce costs.
• Gain knowledge of TD services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques, industry trends.
• Make effective use of cost management processes.
• Execute test plans, monitor, report results, resolve issues.
• Develop business cases, RFI/RFP and service level agreements.
• Embrace teamwork to resolve critical service issues. Job Requirements
•What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
•Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
•5-7 years relevant experience.
•Commitment to staying abreast of industry and business trends.
•Strength in researching industry standards, best practices, new innovations in technology and making informed recommendations.
•Must have experience in Network Support, Aruba and Cisco technologies.
•The primary role is to onboard new technologies into the Network tools space and build new technologies to transition to Day 2 OPS support.
•Will be working with various PM's and projects to ensure that the new technologies are operational ready for Day 2 support and have the knowledge needed to ensure it meets the TD Network Tools Team standard for support.
•This role involves working a support role for after/hours requiring to be on call on a rotational basis.
•This is a hybrid work model so 2 days a week in the office however their primary work is building out technologies and working on change record to deploy them as opposed to the BAU OPS activity of a Sr IT OPS analyst. Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
•Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
•Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, Company Overview Our Values
At TD we're guided by our purpose is to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues, and share a set of values that shape our culture and guide our behavior. In exchange for how our colleagues show up to help TD succeed, we are committed to delivering a colleague experience grounded in Impact, Growth and a Culture of Care. No matter where you work across TD, we empower you to make an impact at work and in your community, explore and grow your career and be part of our caring and inclusive culture. Making Your Well-being a Priority
A caring and supportive culture that promotes colleague well-being is core to who we are. At TD, we focus on total well-being with extensive programs to help colleagues assess, manage, and improve their well-being across four core pillars - physical, financial, social and mental/emotional. In addition, we champion a safe, inclusive and supportive work environment to help colleagues feel a sense of belonging, and supported in their personal and professional growth. Through our focus on total well-being, we know that we can help our colleagues thrive, contribute to our culture of care, and support better business outcomes ... because when colleagues feel their best, they're more likely to do their best. Our Total Rewards Package
Our Total Rewards package reflects the investment we make in our colleagues to help them, and their families achieve their well-being goals. Total Rewards at TD includes a base salary, variable compensation, and several other key plans such as health and well-being benefits including medical, dental, vision & mental health coverage, savings and retirement programs, paid time off, banking benefits and discounts, career development, and reward and recognition programs. How We Work
At TD, we believe in-person connections fuel collaboration and collective creativity. Our workplace experience empowers colleagues to do great work side-by-side at TD locations, while offering flexibility to work remotely where it makes sense for the work and team. Our teams work in one of three workplace models: hybrid, onsite and primarily remote. Wherever our colleagues are working, they'll always have access to the TD community and experience our culture of care. Who We Are
TD is one of the world's leading global financial institutions and is the fifth largest bank in North America by branches. Every day, we deliver legendary customer experiences to over 27 million households and businesses in Canada, the United States and around the world. More than 95,000 TD colleagues bring their skills, talent, and creativity to the Bank, those we serve, and the economies we support. We are guided by our vision to Be the Better Bank and our purpose to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues. TD is a customer obsessed organization, and we are deeply committed to being a leader in customer experience, that is why we believe that all colleagues, no matter where they work, are customer facing. As we build our business and deliver on our strategy, we are innovating to enhance the customer experience and build capabilities to shape the future of banking. Whether you've got years of banking experience or are just starting your career in financial services, we can help you realize your potential. Through regular leadership and development conversations to mentorship and training programs, we're here to support you towards your goals. As an organization, we keep growing - and so will you. Inclusiveness Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At TD, we're committed to fostering an environment where all colleagues are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work, experience equitable opportunities, and feel respected and supported. We're dedicated to building an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and the communities in which we live and serve. How We're Helping Make an Impact in Communities
TD has a long-standing commitment to help drive progress towards a more inclusive and sustainable future. That's why we launched the TD Ready Commitment in 2018, now a multi-year North American initiative. Under the TD Ready Commitment, we are targeting a total of $1 billion by 2030 in community giving four key, interconnected drivers of change: Financial Security, Vibrant Planet, Connected Communities, and Better Health. It's our goal to help support change, nurture progress, and contribute to making the world a better, more inclusive place for our customers, colleagues, and communities. Accommodation
Your accessibility is important to us. Please let us know if you'd like accommodations (including accessible meeting rooms, captioning for virtual interviews, etc.) to help us remove barriers so that you can participate throughout the interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!