Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
The Application Deploy group within ARM (Application Release Management) is accountable to deploy business application components, including infrastructure technology personalization required to configure the business applications. Business applications requiring deployment and configuration reside on key technology platforms that include Cloud computing, Jboss, Websphere Application Server (WAS), Tomcat, Enterprise Service Bus (WESB and Datapower), Pega, Filenet, SQL, and Oracle, as well as others. We work closely with our Business Technology Solutions partners, Project Delivery Leads, Design leads and ARM Test Planners, to deploy and deliver technology solutions that are reliable, scalable, and secure.
Working with our team of developers to support project work and to update and release to QA/Production with software releases, configuration updates, and other release requirements. Ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended. Job Description About This Role
We are seeking an IT Specialist to fill a technology role responsible for delivering business application technology for our partner Lines of Business. The candidate will have strong technical qualities as well as proven experience in a technology field deploying business applications on a variety of technology platforms:
Cloud Technology - Cloudify, Salt, TOSCA Blueprint
Jboss/Tomcat and Apache/EWS
Windows Server 2012, 2016
ServiceNow Requirements What can you bring to TD?
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- 5+ years in the IT Technology field
- Significant experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments
- Knowledgeable in various web-based technologies, database management best practices
- Networking fundamentals
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments (Jenkins, Git, Jira, GitLab)
- Practical experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes/ECS)
- Version control system experience (e.g. Git, Bitbucket, MKS)
- Experience working in and advocating for agile environments
- Azure certification
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgement
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of ITS internal business practices and related tools/processes would be an asset.
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Strong change management skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple platforms, deadlines, and competing priorities
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.