Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Technology Risk Management and Information Security (OCISO- Office of the Security officer) is a group of technology, security and risk professionals in Canada, the U.S. and the U.K., focused on managing a comprehensive program to assess, prioritize, and mitigate business risk with technology controls.
OCISO's Network Security team is seeking a Network Information Security Analyst . As a Network Security Analyst, you will be responsible for providing network security expertise on an enterprise-wide basis in order to ensure effective controls are in place. You will contribute to the development/evolution of Network security governance policies, standards and processes. You will also provide guidance and consultation to the technology teams with regards to the design and implementation of information security controls. Job Description
• Review requests for firewall rules and/or security exceptions (e.g. URL filtering exceptions, SSL decryption bypass). Work with the client to ensure the requests meet the required OCISO standards
• Oversee, monitor, enforce enterprise frameworks and methodologies that relate to technology controls / information security activities
• Maybe required to provide after-hours support for firewall Rules review.
• Participate in business specific / cross-functional / enterprise initiatives helping to identify risk and provide guidance
• Contribute to the review of internal processes and activities and assist in identifying potential opportunities for improvement
• Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency especially of existing processes
• Assess / identify key issues and escalate to appropriate levels and relevant stakeholders where required
• Create opportunities to educate clients/ stakeholders to influence a risk aware culture
• Participate in the investigation of Information Security Incidents and development of remediation/prevention mechanisms
• Able to work well with others and in particular be able to influence and change behaviors and build consensus
• Keep current on emerging trends / developments and grow knowledge of the business, analytical tools and techniques Requirements
• 5 years of experience in an information technology role preferably within the financial services industry or a consulting company
• Knowledge and understanding of various network platforms including firewalls, IDS/IPS, routers, switches, WAN technologies, MPLS- multiple communication protocols, Load Balancing and WiFi
• Experience with firewall rules management - review, approval, assessments
• Must be organized, flexible, and able to multitask
• Solid communication written and verbal skills are required
• Resourceful and able to work independently with minimum supervision under the direction of the Senior Manager - Network Security Governance
• Strong research, analytical and problem solving abilities
• Understanding of TD's culture is an asset
• University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
• Information Security certification or accreditation would be an asset Additional Information
Hybrid work structure: 2 days per week in office but need to be flexible if needed; based on project requirements. Flexible which (2) days but ideally would be able to be in office for team meetings. Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.