Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Job Description
We need someone to provide research, evaluation, assessment, operational, reporting and analytical support for cyber security incident handling programs and initiatives, along with computer forensics and malware analysis functions. Your ability to provide sound advice and guidance will prove instrumental as you grow in this role.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Consult with partners on Technology Controls and Information Security programs, incidents, and controls.
- Execute information security digital forensics activities, lab environment management, and malware analysis.
- Support and partner with information security incident and event management teams during active incidents.
- Articulate and document via formal reports digital forensics activities and malware analysis results based upon activities related to investigations.
- Ensure technology, processes and governance are in place to monitor, detect, prevent, and react to security threats against TDBG's business.
- Develop and enhance internal policies and procedures for related investigations activities.
- Adhere to and advise on, oversee, monitor, enforce enterprise frameworks and methodologies that relate to information security investigations practices.
- Perform in-depth technical analysis of malware, actions required for detection and containment, along with details of indicators of compromise.
- Perform on-call duties related to forensics for incident handling during off-hours as part of TD's incident and event management process.
- Support TD's Follow-the-Sun model for investigations and forensics across multiple regions globally.
- Understand and adhere to chain-of-custody, forensics analysis processes, and related investigative activities.
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- University Degree.
- CISSP or equivalent required.
- GCFA, or equivalent required.
- GCIH, or equivalent preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience in the Financial Services industry an asset
- Advanced knowledge of the business and technology standards.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, including the ability to present options in business terms to both IT and business staff including executives.
- Specific experience related to forensic investigations and malware analysis.
- Understanding of handling information security incidents and events a plus.
- Understanding the connection points between information security, physical security, legal, and fraud operations to ensure holistic response to Enterprise-wide issues.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.