IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Senior Front-End Developer to join our client in Toronto, ON.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Work closely with design, DevOps, and QA to develop innovative server-side architecture.
- Work closely with tech leadership to constantly move product forward.
- Work with junior members of the team to share your experience and help them grow.
- Participate in daily scrums, identifying challenges, foreseeing issues, and highlighting wins.
- Work within company standards for testing and documentation.
- Being fearless in having your own ideas and advocating for them.
Top Skills Required
- 4+ years experience (or equivalent) working in a front-end/full stack environment.
- Experience with Animation libraries (we use Framer-Motion)
- Experience with data visualizations (D3.js)
- Experience with implementing UI components and elements with strict design specifications.
- Solid coding fundamentals, proper styling, commenting, and comfortable with conducting peer code review.
- Familiar with continuous integration and deployment.
- Experience with version control, git flow model.
- Willing and able to work within a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to work within and meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated work ethic, integrity, and professional conduct.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.