Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst, Subscriber Forecasting and Analytics
The Consumer Business Unit (CBU) Wireless Subscriber, Senior Financial Analyst, is a professional that plays an important role in the overall management and development of the subscriber reporting, performance management and target-setting of Rogers Wireless CBU key volume metrics. This position will work very closely with various teams to provide value-added analysis on subscriber key volume metrics with a keen eye on historical trends and changing brand and market conditions. The successful candidate will be strategic and have the analytical skills to provide a perspective on highlighting risks and opportunities.
• Manage wireless subscriber metrics (Gross Adds, Churn, NPR, and Net Adds) for segments Rogers Preferred Program and SOHO
• Build and maintain forecasting models for daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly forecasting
• Month end reporting on Rogers brand key subscriber metrics, breaking down details for GA and deacts, infinite forecasts, contract status forecasts, etc.
• Work with cross functional business partners to incorporate quarterly planned Marketing activities and tactics to subscriber forecast
• Adhoc analysis on regional performance, measurement of performance of programs, Rogers Preferred Program top accounts, etc.
• Undergraduate degree. Masters degree is considered an asset.
• Must have 3-5 years of experience in analytic roles demonstrating an ability to derive actionable insights. Knowledge of telecom industry is a plus.
• Expert level working knowledge of Excel and other MS Office applications and Think-Cell. Some knowledge of SAS and SQL, relational databases, and Tableau an asset
• Practical experience in manipulating large datasets and working effectively with different data sources
• Proficient in statistics and business/financial analysis
• Solid organizational skills, with attention to detail and the ability to be flexible and adaptable to a changing environment to provide results
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and competing priorities under short timelines
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to work both independently & teams
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
Toronto, ON, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programs
*available for full-time and part-time permanent employees, some restrictions apply Looking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Financial Analyst, Network, Telecom, Telecommunications, Database, Finance, Technology
Banking, Finance and Insurance Information Technology