Requisition ID: 126941
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. The Team
Our nimble and agile team supports the CRM platform for Global Banking & Markets. We are looking for talented energetic Salesforce Developer to continue to evolve our CRM landscape within the organization. The role:
As a Senior Developer on the GBM Salesforce team you will be responsible for providing best practices and leadership over development activities for the CRM platform. The team supports many different business lines and countries globally with an ever-expanding footprint. You must be comfortable with Capital Markets business partners and product owners while also being able to get technical with the team when necessary. You must be able to understand and articulate business value and constantly striving for process improvement. Data quality and governance is key to everything we do and must be top of mind. Is this role right for you?
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- Development of Force.com, Financial Services Cloud using Salesforce Lightning, APEX and Salesforce configuration
- Tier1CRM experience preferred
- Working with the scrum team to scope and estimate work
- Providing technical leadership and guidance to the Business Analysts about platform fit and approach
- Developing with best practices, following defined standards and frameworks
- Managing user stories, tasks and bugs
What's in it for you?
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics
- You have experience with Salesforce deployment in the financial services capital markets domain (Tier1CRM)
- You have 5+ years software development with 2+ years of hands-on Salesforce development experience
- You have proficiency in Apex, Visualforce, and SOQL, and understanding of SFDC and ability to implement applications across the Salesforce environments such as Force.com
- You have experience with Profiles Roles and Sharing Rules, Validation Rules, Tasks, Workflow rules, and Triggers, etc.
- You have good knowledge of Lightning development, Batch Processing, Process Builder, SFDC Web Services & APIs, Test Coverage Classes and custom objects
- You have experience developing streaming and batch integrations using Talend
- You have in-depth knowledge of SOAP and RESTful integrations
- You are solution-focused, takes initiative to work effectively within established guidelines
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), generous vacation, personal & sick days, personal development funding, maternity leave top-up, parental leave and much more.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Developer, Bank, Banking, Engineer, Computer Science, Technology, Finance, Engineering