Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Montreal; Ottawa
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Do you see yourself having many careers in One Firm? Then look no further, we have the role you want.What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant, you will work with clients to investigate and assess their key issues, develop hypotheses and frameworks to approach a problem, conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses, identify viable business strategies and synthesize findings in presentation materials and other types of deliverables.
The principal role of the Senior Consultant is to help advance the client's long-term competitive position, largely by collecting and analyzing business data, identifying and framing critical strategic choices, and designing and facilitating processes for change and implementation. Through this role you will engage and build relationships with clients at multiple levels. Senior Consultants are integral members of the teams within Strategy, Analytics and Mergers & Acquisitions (SAMA) portfolio in Deloitte's consulting service line. A Senior Consultant works as part of the Strategy and Business Design (Monitor Deloitte) team, primarily in project delivery, to identify and analyze the critical strategic choices that the client faces, recommend strategies for building sustainable competitive advantage, and to catalyze those strategies into meaningful action. About the team
Strategy & Business Design (Monitor Deloitte) is a team within Deloitte's Consulting practice. At Monitor Deloitte, we partner with companies to help solve their most complex challenges, build competitive advantage and deliver lasting positive change. This role at Monitor Deloitte offers the opportunity to learn, work, and grow as part of our team. With our collaborative approach to consulting, that brings skillsets from a wide array of backgrounds together, you will learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching. Our project-based environment means you will work with a broad range of clients across industries and apply your abilities in numerous different ways.
If you are you a natural problem-solver who enjoys working with diverse teams and developing business solutions, this role could be for you.
Want to learn more about Monitor Deloitte? Follow us on LinkedIn here for updates from the practice and publications on our perspectives. To Apply - Please send your cover letter stating your expereince along with your resume. Without a cover letter, your application will not be complete. Enough about us, let's talk about you
As a Senior Consultant, you must have:
- 3 - 6 years of professional experience.
- An MBA or comparable graduate degree
- Strong written and verbal communication
- A strong willingness to take initiative, work autonomously and manage time effectively to meet pressing deadlines
- The ability to meet security clearances, both domestic and international
- Previous consulting experience is a valuable asset for applicant to have however not a core requirement.
- We are looking for applicants who can clearly demonstrate the following:
- Outstanding records of academic / professional achievement
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, and/or extracurricular setting
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Experience with conducting structured qualitative analysis / solving ambiguous problems
- Demonstrated experience making a positive impact in their work and communities
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production