Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Alma; Amos; Bas St-Laurent; Brossard; Burlington; Bécancour; Calgary; Chicoutimi; Dolbeau; Drummondville; Edmonton; Farnham; Fredericton; Gatineau; Granby; Grand-Mère; Halifax; Havre-Saint-Pierre; Hawkesbury; Jonquière; Kanata; Kitchener; La Baie; La Sarre; Langley; Laval; London; Markham; Matane; Mississauga; Moncton; Montreal; New Richmond; Niagara; Normandin; Ottawa; Prince Albert; Prince George; Quebec City; Regina; Rimouski; Roberval; Rouyn-Noranda; Saguenay; Saint John; Saint-Hyacinthe; Saskatoon; Sept-Îles; Shawinigan; Sherbrooke; St-Félicien; St. John's; Trois-Pistoles; Trois-Rivières; Val D'Or; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Windsor; Winnipeg
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University Are you looking for a new opportunity in Tax Consulting? Interested in Tax Systems and Enterprise Tax Integration? Check out this opportunity! What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant in TMC - TTC you will assist in tax technology projects identified by TMC - TTC's project leads where the implementation of technology or enhancement of source systems can enhance clients' efficiencies, quality and communication while reducing risk, review time and complexity. You will assist with the design, build and implementation of technology tools and solutions and related processes that are tailored to meet our clients' specific business needs. You'll support clients with the tax aspects of ERP and other source system implementations. You will assist TMC - TTC's project leads to optimize ERP (and similar) systems to support our clients' tax needs; integrate 3rd party software solutions that focus on tax automation and monitoring; confer with clients and internal project teams regarding tax technologies. You'll leverage tax technologies, tools and solutions to drive benefits for our clients; and coordinate/communicate with internal project teams and client teams on an ongoing basis through-out identified projects. About the team
Deloitte's Tax Management Consulting - Tax Technology Consulting (TMC-TTC) team incorporates our Tax Systems and Enterprise Tax Integration services which help our clients by providing an integrated approach to tax process improvement (across all areas of tax) that can help our clients' tax departments maximize their strategic value to the organization. This team sets the standard for enterprise tax integration, tax software implementation, data management, analytics and machine learning as well as vendor integrations and custom tax solutions. Our professionals provide an unbiased approach to software and technology tool development and implementations, and execute tax application delivery using leading practices. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Bachelor's Degree is required with a preference in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology and/or related discipline
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in Finance, Tax or IT related roles
- Experience with SAP SD, MM or FI module is required.
- Experience with SAP indirect tax (transactional tax) configuration is preferred.
- Experience with technology tools, solutions and/or ERP system implementations is preferred (experience could include integration of one of the following systems with ERP/Procurement Solution/Ordering Management Solution: ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Determination, Vertex O Series, AvaTax, Sovos GTD, etc...)
- Strong presentation skills and written/verbal communications are preferred
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production