Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Build a network of colleagues for lifeWhat will your typical day look like?
About the team
- Design, document, build and present implementation solutions for the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Assists customers with developing REST/SOAP based API solutions.
- Manage end to end delivery of projects with hands on involvement in the development and configuration of projects. Enforces standards, procedures, and methodologies for the software development life cycle.
- Analyze emerging technologies, influences technology decisions and direction of project solutions.
- Designs and consults with customer on system integrations.
- Trains the customer on how to use Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Establishes credibility within product sets by attaining Salesforce certifications.
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise within Marketing Cloud product set including: email studio, journey builder, mobile push, SMS, automation studio, cloud pages, ads studio and social studio.
- Translates strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic digital, technology, change management and organization strategies
- Leads onsite discovery sessions with key customer stakeholders when required.
- Conducts solution design presentations and post implementation solution walk throughs to educate the customer on their system implementation.
- Leads the effort to document end user training and administrator training documents, including the creation of end user training videos
- Provides internal sign-off on Go-Live based on alignment to requirements and best practices, including both declarative and custom development
- Leads the quality assurance, including the documentation of test cases based on documented requirements, the execution of test cases, the documentation of test case execution results, and the review of test case results from the QA lead
- Develops relationships with customers to become a trusted advisor by demonstrating subject matter expertise beyond platform capabilities.
- Consults with customer to deliver more than the initial ask through presenting best practices and alternative choices.
- Communicates with customer business and technical staff to determine solution requirements.
- Works with customer's senior management to develop strategic visions and solutions.
- Engages with multiple customers concurrently and delivers on time and within project budgets.
- Communicates in a clear, concise and professional manner with customers and internal project team members.
- Work closely with team or independently on projects with minimal supervision
- Works with the project managers to build project plans and plan for dependencies.
- Identifies project risks and works with internal teams and customer to come up with mitigation plans.
- Assists the project manager with identifying, quantifying and documenting scope changes.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective
- technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
- Four year college degree (Business, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or similar degree preferred) or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
- Experience in a customer-facing role. Consulting experience is preferred.
- 3-5 year experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- 3-5 years' experience with developing SQL with a RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
- 3-5 years' experience with SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration techniques is preferred.
- Past experience with object oriented programming languages
- Thorough understanding of SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Experience in the digital marketing industry is preferred.
- Canadian travel required and occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
- Travel up to 75% to be on location with clients
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production