Permanent Reference code
:116741 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
-- Join the dynamic ITS Portfolio Team at Deloitte! What will your typical day look like?
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
- Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
As a Senior Portfolio Consultant, you will:
About the team
- Play an advisory liaison role between client and technology teams
- Partner with multiple organizations to manage various projects within a group of portfolios
- Participate in meetings with business clients to understand upcoming initiatives
- Collaborate with technology teams to determine design, selection and estimation of the proposed solutions
- Support and assist with building business cases for complex projects
- Attend steering committees and present Business Cases to senior management
- Work closely with respective organizations to secure required approvals for the IT Projects
- Coordinate meetings to transition projects to delivery
- Provide transparency to delivery teams on scope
- Identify portfolio level risks, cross-portfolio dependencies, and resolve issues and priorities within the portfolio
- Lead new technology onboarding initiatives
- Understand portfolio reporting and analyze data to provide insights to senior management on defined KPIs
ITS Portfolio Team is part of the IT Planning and Project Services Office, which provides leadership owning and delivering the technology strategy for the firm. As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to work in a culturally diverse fast-pace environment, with colleagues across three continents and all walks of life. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- University degree in business, information technology, or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years in the IT field working on technology strategy, managing projects, business analysis or leading work streams focused towards enabling a business strategy
- At least 3 years of experience with Portfolio Management or related role (e.g., working on business cases, managing, and prioritizing projects/initiatives to implement business strategy)
- Experience interacting with senior management, including C level executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Proven track record with handling, analyzing, and managing complex and high volume of data
- Attention to detail
- Team player, motivated, innovative
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with all levels of management and staff
- Strong analytical, interpretive, and problem-solving skills
- Able to work under constantly changing conditions and tight deadlines
- Ability to work closely with both business and technical resources at all levels
- Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow and Power BI would be an asset
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Management Consulting, Project Manager, Developer, Business Analyst, Equity, Management, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive