Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto; Winnipeg
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.Are you passionate about new and leading automation technology solutions? Are you driven to learn about them and keep up with market evolution ? We want to hear from you! What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant in the Intelligent Automation (IA) Omnia AI service offering, you will be part of a team that delivers IA solutions to our clients and supports evaluation, architecture, and implementation of IA opportunities. We will count on you to resolve incidents quickly and proactively, advise and implement value-added enhancements that can transform our clients' business and provide excellent customer service. Responsibilities include:
About the team
- Support project lead in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored IA solution that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes.
- Develop and document IA configuration best practices, configure new IA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Drive the strategic and tactical deployment of IA solution to clients by creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for pre-UAT phases and supporting the Operational Teams during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and production rollout phases.
- Support existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process as well as problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of IA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice, is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
In our view, the best IA Consultants are passionate about new and leading automation technology solutions, and are driven to learn about them and keep up with market evolution. They possess strong problem solving and analytical skills, are comfortable working remotely with colleagues and clients, and have an understanding of software development and/or configuration principles. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- 4+ years of development experience with 2+ years in Intelligent Automation
- A degree in computer science, engineering or a related field
- Experience in implementing enterprise level IA solutions using tools such as: BluePrism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Workfusion, Hyperscience, ABBY
- Good understanding of Software Development life cycle process
- Experience in implementing or supporting 2 - 5 end to end IA projects
- Experience with software development methodology such as Waterfall, Agile, etc
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production